Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks - returning to top of page?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Only seems to be happening tonight.Every time I press the Thanks button in any thread on any post I get jumped to the top of the page.Bit strange?I have not changed anything on my laptop, did try logging out and back in again, still does it.I can't seem to add emoticons to any post either?Or change size of text in a post?Thanks for any input :-)
    EDITIs it ^ supposed to format my post like that ^ I had nice paragraphs?
    I don't know if it is a "BUG REPORT" didn't know what prefix to use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I get this all the time on m.boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I'm using my laptop..

I know when using mobile I've had some funny things but never on laptop before.

Look.. emoticons work now :) :pac: :)

EDIT: So now it all seems to be behaving normally. MMMhh!

boards waits till I type ridiculously laid out post about errors, then fixes itself to make me look silly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

I'm going to hazard a guess the problem with this was the same as the four other issues and was related to a change we made yesterday. I rolled back that change at lunch time today :)

Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I'm going to hazard a guess the problem with this was the same as the four other issues and was related to a change we made yesterday. I rolled back that change at lunch time today :)

Danny

Thanks Danny, although I was expecting a much more techie explanation in here, most probably one I wouldn't understand!

;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hah, I'd give you one if I understood the problem and how it went oh-so-wrong :pac:

Danny

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement