Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How bad is it?

• 02-11-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Ok guys decided i must improve my diet as I know its not the best.

I weigh 68kg 5'11 and go to the gym 3/4 times a week and do sports every saturday. Im trying to gain some muscle and am a hard gainer unfortunately

here is my average day:
    8.45 cereal and milk
    11.00 pasta and spinach
    1.30 brown bread sandwich with turkey, lettuce, cheese, egg mayo and tomato
    4.00 banana
    6.00 tuna
    6.30 protein shake
    7.30 workout
    9.30 fish (cod), mashed potatoes and peas
    11.00 bed

Any pointers would be great? what should i change to achieve my goals?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

If you're looking to gain muscle, I'm sure people will enquire about the quantities of protein in that list. The major thing that stands out to me is that the first 3 things you eat every day (cereal, pasta, then bread) are all wheat-based. Maybe consider switching from cereal to porridge. Swap the morning pasta for some hard-boiled eggs or a handful of nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

less carbs, much more protien

Advertisement