Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS-250

Options
  • 03-11-2012 5:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anybody help me out with my query?? I have a Aritech CS250 alarm fitted and recently it has been going off for no apparent reason. After speaking to a friend of mine who also has an alarm (not sure what type) they told me it will be a spider that is setting the alarm off near the sensor and to hoover all around the sensor in question. I did this by putting the nozzle attatchment onto the hose and hoovering all around it. Now, it actually set the alarm off which I disarmed by putting in my alarm code and this silenced it. However, since doing this I cannot put my alarm on because the orange trouble light is flashing constantly and on the display it says : aritech CS- 25012. I have tried looking through the book and having a fiddle round with the keypad but still nothing. i would really appreciate any advice. Cheers:confused:

Comments

Advertisement