Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update Postal Address

Options
  • 03-11-2012 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I submitted an update postal address query on 365online on the 24 October and it still hasn't been completed. I rang on the 2/11/12 to card services as I didn't want my credit card bill going to the old address and they said they updated the address but when I used the new address as my billing address on paypal today it got rejected.

Is it suppose to take this long for an address update? I can't go into a branch as my passport is out of date and it says I need a valid passport to change address in a bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Gummy Panda,

Thanks for getting in touch.

A change of address request takes up to 10 working days to be completed.

It does seem that card services confirmed to you on 2nd November that this has been done. If you contact them again they can look into why your card was rejected on PayPal's website.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

This online postal address update system doesn;t work.

I submitted my query on 24 October. I still haven't received confirmation of postal address change. I got a call around monday or tuesday about it and thats it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Gummy Panda,

Provided the change of address unit made phone contact with you to confirm your request, you will receive a text notification to the mobile number you entered when the change of address is completed. This generally takes 5 working days from the day phone contact is made.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement