Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-11-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I've been thinking of buying a place (house preferably) with my OH.
    I work out in Clonskeagh and she spends her working life in Beaumont Hospital. We have one car and i'm happy to travel a reasonable distance each day; she is dependent on public transport (for now).

Areas like Santry. Clontarf all seem very nice but you don't get too much for your money in terms of living space, which is something i'd be quite keen on...

I like Swords, but i would imagine the drive to Clonskeagh would be pretty tough in the morning/evening commute.

I'm not a Dublin native so any help welcomed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

coolock could be ideal, dont believe the crap you hear about the area, its settled. its both close to beaumont and near enough to the city centre

Advertisement