Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Clearance in Sligo - what to do?

Options
  • 03-11-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone know any business or traders in Sligo who would buy a complete house contents? Sofa, armchairs, recliners, dining room tables, kitchen table, assorted chairs, fridge, seperate freezer, washing machine, seperate drier, carpets, curtains, beds, ornaments and microwave and cutlery and bed linen and crystal and blankets and computer? Its from a detached house,and it would be a shame to get a skip and throw everything out. There was an auction place in the market yard which took secondhand goods but I think its closed now. It would be nice in these tough times to get a bit of money for the more valuable items, rather than give stuff away for free. Anyone who knows any traders or anyone who would take a complete house contents? In Dublin there are auction houses who would take it away and sell it.

n.b. if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in buying it all, they could p.m. if they want.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Put an ad on adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I think 'Mundays Second Hand Shop' in Ballymote do all that kind of stuff, Phone number is in the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    I think 'Mundays Second Hand Shop' in Ballymote do all that kind of stuff, Phone number is in the book.
    Probably the most expensive 2nd hand shop I've ever been in and he won't haggle with you

• Registered Users Posts: 35 duckie80

Through Facebook their is a link which brings you into a site called
    Sligo buy,sell,swap or give it away.
    Its not a bad site you be surprised what u cud get sold their

Advertisement