Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBM Internet Problem

Options
  • 03-11-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

My black berry messenger (bbm) has been working fine until two weeks ago when I tried to use the browser. Now when I use my blackberry the Internet on it keeps going off and Is not connecting properly but when it does my bbm doesn't work? Anyone have any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Try taking the battery out for 5 mins then pop it back in. See if that works. Also what network are you with?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Unk123

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Try taking the battery out for 5 mins then pop it back in. See if that works. Also what network are you with?

Tried taking the battery out but didn't work , I even disabled and deleted my home Wifi and Connected it all again , It says success when I connect it but it's still not connection properly like there's no tick beside the wifi?

Advertisement