Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Transfers

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I just brought in Nelsen last week. Dunno if I want to go and take him out again ha. Might keep my transfer till next week.

My luck with the transfers for the last while has been terrible.

Of course you could always do Jaask-Ruddy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

manual_man wrote: »
    Of course you could always do Jaask-Ruddy ;)

Not the worst shout. He's doing very well. 5th highest keeper. 6 points more than Joe "the best keeper in the world" Hart. We'll you're not better than John Ruddy, are ya Joe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Not saying he's a bad buy. Just a points hit for a lad who could very well be out next week is risky. I'm hoping he picks up a yellow, people drop him and I'll consider bringing him in for berbs.

Need to make up .3 million somehow though.

I've had Suarez the past 3 or 4 gameweeks. My points hit was to get RVP in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Why Shorey?
    Shorey is the Baines of the bottom half of the table.

Nice double game week coming up in 6 weeks time and decent fixtures in the mean time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Lemlin wrote: »

I've had Suarez the past 3 or 4 gameweeks. My points hit was to get RVP in.
    Ah, that makes a lot more sense. My bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Can anyone see any players that I should be looking to get rid of this week?

I have 1.3 in the bank. I'd like to free up another .1 so that I can move Ba for Tevez next week if I decide to.

e40e49e5ccc3ca995ff18a4efd31f7a5.png?1352487472
    I know some people mite not see the logic in transfering out a player and bringing in someone from the same team but i would do Shawcross to Geoff Cameron of Stoke.

Would free up .4 for you. Cant see Shawcross scoring much more than Cameron.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

what about selling nolan and replacing him with a cheaper midfielder like sterling or granero, you would free up more cash that way, selling a stoke defender to buy another is a waste of a transfer imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Ba or Defoe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

keane2097 wrote: »
    Ba or Defoe?

In relation to what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Fizman wrote: »
    In relation to what?

Sorry, to transfer in. This is for GW12 obv but a bit early for a thread for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Aresenal 1-0 Fulham. Riise's cs gone!!

Advertisement