Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCM 2012 Graduates - the next step

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

pconn062 wrote: »
    Sounds like the perfect PB course to me! :pac:

And me ;)
    I know most people were counting it as a PB last year, kind of like when I counted the Longford half last year as one :pac: Lot's of 'nudge nudge; wink, wink' after the race. Maybe they will have remeasured the course this year as it really is a flyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Ain't that so!

Cue Gavlor...

I'm busy today..... I shall let this one slide

Edit* despite my high mileage allergy, I hope p&d proves worth it for everyone and that this year provides PB's all round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Runchick

Gavlor wrote: »
    I'm busy today..... I shall let this one slide

Edit* despite my high mileage allergy, I hope p&d proves worth it for everyone and that this year provides PB's all round :)

Geez Gavlor not biting today...taper madness has kicked in then :p

Couldn't agree more though, PBs all round would be lethal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Runchick

sassyj wrote: »
    Hi everyone, first run back yesterday after 4 weeks of no running due to a nasty calf injury. Has been very hit and miss since DCM 2012, have been sick quite a bit and just when I'd be getting back to a decent running routine, I'd get sick again :( Has seemed 1 step forward 2 steps back for quite a while. So fresh start, brighter evenings, nicer weather, I'm hoping for DCM 2013 now. Is there still a spreadsheet going?

Hey sassyj great to hear you're back running. There's a link to the spreadsheet on the first page of this thread..best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

sassyj wrote: »
    Hi everyone, first run back yesterday after 4 weeks of no running due to a nasty calf injury. Has been very hit and miss since DCM 2012, have been sick quite a bit and just when I'd be getting back to a decent running routine, I'd get sick again :( Has seemed 1 step forward 2 steps back for quite a while. So fresh start, brighter evenings, nicer weather, I'm hoping for DCM 2013 now. Is there still a spreadsheet going?

Hi sassyj

Welcome back.

Sheet is still there - your details and mileage to date are also there (just moved to the inactive area) If you start filling in this week in the inactive members area I will get you back up to the main bunch for next weeks update. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

I opted for a little name change/abbreviation in case anyone is thinking who's this Steroo.... it's not a hard one to figure out ;-)

Steroo wrote: »
    I opted for a little name change/abbreviation in case anyone is thinking who's this Steroo.... it's not a hard one to figure out ;-)

Is that you Rooster ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Going incognito eh? How did you manage to do that? I hate my user name, I fancy a change!

Hey I like this idea.... Although there is something rather dodge about G-LO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

ncmc wrote: »
    Going incognito eh? How did you manage to do that? I hate my user name, I fancy a change!

Sure we will forget who the hell is who then! :D

At least Steroo can't be tracked down now if he causes trouble! ;) Except for us in the know! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sassyj

Hi sassyj

Welcome back.

Sheet is still there - your details and mileage to date are also there (just moved to the inactive area) If you start filling in this week in the inactive members area I will get you back up to the main bunch for next weeks update. :)

As helpful as every Pageant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

blockic wrote: »
    Sure we will forget who the hell is who then! :D

At least Steroo can't be tracked down now if he causes trouble! ;) Except for us in the know! :cool:
    I find it a little coincidental that he decided to change his name after meeting us all in Wexford.... right, which one of ye freaked him out :pac::pac::pac:

ncmc wrote: »
    I find it a little coincidental that he decided to change his name after meeting us all in Wexford.... right, which one of ye freaked him out :pac::pac::pac:

Too many boards weirdos trying to be friends on Facetube!
    Ill Pm how to do it.. I contacted a mod and had to subscribe for a month.

Too many boards weirdos trying to be friends on Facetube!
    Ill Pm how to do it.. I contacted a mod and had to subscribe for a month.

I've often though about changing my name too (there was a very good reason for the name when it was first chosen but it seems to attract the occasional weirdo here on boards who think I'm female and easy :confused:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Like the new name - might go for that myself. As those of you who know my real name could probably figure out, I could make something a lot more dynamic than what I have.

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Like the new name - might go for that myself. As those of you who know my real name could probably figure out, I could make something a lot more dynamic than what I have.

Fill in the blanks so

Dynamic Dil..

Has a certain ring to it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Fill in the blanks so

Dynamic Dil..

Has a certain ring to it. :p

I was thinking of something a bit more "crouching tiger" than "hidden Engineer".

On second thoughts, picking an overtly speed-related might be like painting a target on myself.

I've often though about changing my name too (there was a very good reason for the name when it was first chosen but it seems to attract the occasional weirdo here on boards who think I'm female and easy :confused:)

It was running king wasn't it??!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭New runner

Although I'm only running less than a year I think I'd need to change mine too! How I do it?

Been the physio! No injuries. Tight glutes and hamstrings, squeezing sciatic nerve. He had me roaring with the pain! But it's all good now. Back on the road tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

New runner wrote: »
    Although I'm only running less than a year I think I'd need to change mine too! How I do it?

Ill stick up how I did it soon. Grubs up!

Start by subscribing for one month €5

Quote:
    Subscribing

We also offer the option of a paid subscription to boards.ie so as to gain some special extras, which would be otherwise unavailable. These include:

Custom avatars (90x90, non-animated)
    Username changes
    Access to the sex and sexuality forum
    Custom tagline
    Different coloured user stars
    Increased PM space, 5000 instead of 500
    Access to subscribers and First Class lounge forums
    Ability to PM larger numbers of users at once, 15 instead of 5
    Ads can be turned off from your User CP

You can get the benefits of these for the minimum of 1 month, which includes the name change option.

The current prices are:

1 year - €50
    3 months - €13
    1 month - €5

To arrange this, go to:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

Name changes and customer avatars are permanent and will remain even after the subscription lapses. (Note: there's a bug currently stopping the display of customer avatars for lapsed subscribers on the main site. This is being addressed currently).

Currently the only payment option is through Paypal.

All done n dusted, thanks, annual membership paid, cheap at twice the price! New name is helves. :)
    Actually it's not, was only able to change it on spread sheet! :(
    Help!!!

Then stick a username request on this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=331

Ok stereo thanks, will do it again sometime, will stick with New runner for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

New runner wrote: »
    Ok stereo thanks

Stereo! Classsic! :D Why didn't you pick that Steroo! :P

Soon we will have a list of entirely new posters on this thread!!

Great news of from the physio Stereo ;) Easy does it!

blockic wrote: »
    Stereo! Classsic! :D Why didn't you pick that Steroo! :P

Soon we will have a list of entirely new posters on this thread!!

Great news of from the physio Stereo ;) Easy does it!

Oops auto correction!!! 😳Didn't even notice until reading this .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭RunningKing

Gavlor wrote: »
    It was running king wasn't it??!

I don't often check this log, must throw a look in every now and then to ensure my good name is not sullied.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭guinang

Start by subscribing for one month €5

Quote:
    Subscribing

We also offer the option of a paid subscription to boards.ie so as to gain some special extras, which would be otherwise unavailable. These include:

Custom avatars (90x90, non-animated)
    Username changes
    Access to the sex and sexuality forum
    Custom tagline
    Different coloured user stars
    Increased PM space, 5000 instead of 500
    Access to subscribers and First Class lounge forums
    Ability to PM larger numbers of users at once, 15 instead of 5
    Ads can be turned off from your User CP

You can get the benefits of these for the minimum of 1 month, which includes the name change option.

Hmmmmm......might explain why the more cryptic name was required. Hope you have a nice car key.

Good news on the physio.

• Advertisement

guinang wrote: »
    Hmmmmm......might explain why the more cryptic name was required. Hope you have a nice car key.

Good news on the physio.

Ha ha I had to go check it out... Well worth a fiver!

Advertisement