Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCM 2012 Graduates - the next step

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

Well done Killian. Enjoyed reading the tri report. Sounds like you really enjoyed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭tomred1N

Sitting here in cork airport. Heading for a sunny recovery.

Thought I post a link to ccm race report here as where it all started.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056879543/6/#post84922907

Must say thanks to meno for winter training plan as was great base for subsequent training plan. He even predicted such a result last november if plans were followed.

Will work hard on depleted fat reserves in anticipation of next round of hardship!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

tomred1N wrote: »
    Sitting here in cork airport. Heading for a sunny recovery.

Thought I post a link to ccm race report here as where it all started.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056879543/6/#post84922907

Must say thanks to meno for winter training plan as was great base for subsequent training plan. He even predicted such a result last november if plans were followed.

Will work hard on depleted fat reserves in anticipation of next round of hardship!

Jeez, I think you are my twin brother from a parallel universe:D Read your log for first time and your times and goals and bad habits very similar to mine. I was thinking about following same P&D plan this year for DCM and my target is 3:45. Your race report reads like my dream run next October.

Well done and enjoy the well deserved holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Give it a shot, you're not abandoning running, just consider it part of your DCM training plan! :D

Think I might just do that at some stage - after all it seems a waste to be able to use kms and not to! Excellent report though.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭New runner

RACE REPORT, DERRY MARATHON 2ND JUNE.
    Got up at 5.15am as planned after a restless nights sleep. Big toe was very sore following treatment on Saturday eve for an ingrowing toe nail ,which had tore down too deep on the Wednesday night. Even walking on it on Sunday morn was really painful ,so whilst eating my breakfast I had an ice pack on in to try cool the inflammation ,followed by 2 paracetamol and 2 brufen ! really thought at this stage I wasn’t meant to do this race. Headed off at 6.30 as arranged to pick a friend, caroline, up at 6.50. Then proceeded to foyleside car park as there was a bus transfer to starting point few miles away at everglades hotel. When we got there the queues for the toilets were crazy,and had just enough time to get to bag drop after we eventually got to loo. I had an energy bar and a banana eaten whilst in the queue. Had finished drinking the 500mls of that high 5 powder which we got in Dublin about an hour before race started (had never taken it in training ,so in hindsight prob wasn’t good idea!)n also took imodium x2. Met and chatted to good few in the start line,knew quite a few n my friend had few of her club members aiming for around 3.45 too. With ankle strapped on right foot and big toe bandaged on left foot def wasn’t in best condition entering a race so knew that 3.45 was most likely unrealistic, especially as had done minimal training in 3 weeks and no road running at all, however promised myself I wouldn’t be disappointed if didn’t achieve this. Race was late starting due to toilet queues , was supposed be 8.30 start but think it was about 10min delay. Eventually off we went and atmosphere was great,plenty people cheering along,the 1st few mile were out ,a loop around a small village n back in ,past where we started and across the lower deck of bridge at mile 6,which had massive crowd cheering, we were in a group of 4 at this stage and all found it hard to steady the pace at these areas which had big crowds cheering us,many of which knew one or more of the group.splits at this stage were 8.35; 8.29; 8.31; 8.26; 826; 8.43. . felt ok n the others in group seemed very comfortable. Knew few miles ahead had quite steep inclines but knowing my brother was meeting me around mile 8 with sports drink helped. Had taken a gel at mile 5 with water as planned. Conditions were perfect,very mild but not too hot thankfully. Still feeling comfortable but HR higher than I would have liked around 160. Mile 7,8,9 splits were 8.28; 851; 8.56. didn’t see any portaloos so myself and caroline at this stage went in bushes to pee ( sorry ,more toileting issues to come). Caroline was anxious to catch up with the group as quickly as possible following this ,which we did, knew we would likely pay for it later! Mile 10,11,12,13 were done at 8.37; 8.37; 8.15; 8.44 leaving us crossing the halfway in 1.53,on target more or less . my feet had begun at this stage to really burn n knew blisters would result (soles of feet) my sore toe although still sore hadn’t got worse. Was sipping lucozade sport throughout n had taken gel again at mile 10 n continued to at 5 mile intervals as planned. Mile 14,15,n 16 splits were 8.24; 8.24;n 8.22 , which again had massive crowd support and a club colleague met me there to cheer me on n give me a drink if required. I had given her a bag with everything bar the kitchen sink. I was doing fine other than my feet and didn’t need anything she assured me she’d meet me again at mile 22 n 23 where Inishowen AC were manning a water station. So up a steep incline and across bridge again to where we knew along the limavady road would b difficult as again steep incline, finding it tough now,feet really sore , 2 of other girls in group pushed on a bit , at this stage I badly needed loo n not to pee either!!! Asked a steward but no facilities nearby so had go off course and behind a car down a side street,awful , but at least felt better, resulting in mile 17 coming in at 9.02, rushed to catch up with caroline making mile 19 8.21, here we both were feeling tired and going through a park which was steep, no spectators and appeared to go on forever, up ahead we could see the people climbing which was a bit soul destroying knowing what was ahead, caroline complained of feeling weak at this stage so I suggested we stop and take a sachet of salt which I was carrying in my bag n a drink, resulting in mile 20 been 9.52. this led onto and across the peacebridge back across city side where a massive crowd were gathering and cheering,heard my name called a few times and seen quite a few familiar faces which gave me a boost,making mile 21 8.34. it was at this stage things deteriorated,feet were absolutely killing me and the familiar cramps had returned, with no toilet facilities again had no choice but to find somewhere ,which I did but with minimal privacy ,back out onto path and oh dear cramps again,return to where I had just left,totally mortified!!!! Passing runners averted their eyes thankfully or at least I like to think they did! This resulted in mile 22 coming in at 10.07! club members were in and around mile 23 n all the cheering and words of encouragement helped though id just have loved to have sat down with them for 10 mins to help ease my aching feet which I knew were blistered n cut. Carried on and passed caroline slightly as neither of us in form to keep other company much at this stage,mile 23 done in 8.58, mile 24- 25 was really tough as this incorporated a very steep hill known as fahan street,though its not that long and I had ran it one day weeks before and found it ok,different matter after 24.5 miles ,exhausted and feet killing me,walked a bit of this until my brother came out and touched my arm and said “ come on “ didn’t know he was there so that made me carry on,at that stage didn’t really care about losing few mins,though didn’t feel at any stage I wasn’t going to finish,just wanted it to be over,just a case of keeping going now, knew nice down hill stretch ahead,people were cheering etc so continued ,mile 24,25 and 26, were 9.39, 9.19 and 9.22. passed quite a few runners in the last mile, coming in the last .2 mile speeded up ,don’t know how ,but knowing my sister was there and crowd clapping and cheering definately helped .Crossed line with clock reading 3.53.33 so didn’t know if made 3.52 until got results later that night n happy to see I did,3.52.58. didnt feel the same sense of satisfaction as I did in DCM,maybe because I hurt so much,therefore didn’t enjoy the same, maybe because I had tried for 3.45 and didn’t achieve it, though was happy enough when realised away back my goal was 3.52 anyway and all things considered feel did ok. Was just so pleased was able to do it,ankle was great,wasn’t an issue but feet were bleeding ,toes cut and both soles badly blistered,still very sore ,must be quite deep tissue damage,but will mend. All in all happy enough with a 6 min PB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Well done NR - top race report too, even if it was a bit graphic :o. I could feel your pain as I read through it - glad there was a happy ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Brilliant race report NR, brutally honest, I could really feel your pain in those last few miles. To have to deal with the toilet issues as well as everything else... Well lets just say you deserve that PB and you should be very proud of yourself. I know it was touch and go if you'd even get to run on Saturday with various injuries, so you have nothing to be dissatisfied about.

It was a tough weekend for running and I think most of us missed our target by a few minutes, but it will make us stronger in the long run and we'll last those targets the next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Another member of the hardened the fcuk up club. :) fair play for digging deep and finishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

New runner wrote: »
    RACE REPORT, DERRY MARATHON 2ND JUNE.
    Got up at 5.15am as planned after a restless nights sleep. Big toe was very sore following treatment on Saturday eve for an ingrowing toe nail ,which had tore down too deep on the Wednesday night. Even walking on it on Sunday morn was really painful ,so whilst eating my breakfast I had an ice pack on in to try cool the inflammation ,followed by 2 paracetamol and 2 brufen ! really thought at this stage I wasn’t meant to do this race. Headed off at 6.30 as arranged to pick a friend, caroline, up at 6.50. Then proceeded to foyleside car park as there was a bus transfer to starting point few miles away at everglades hotel. When we got there the queues for the toilets were crazy,and had just enough time to get to bag drop after we eventually got to loo. I had an energy bar and a banana eaten whilst in the queue. Had finished drinking the 500mls of that high 5 powder which we got in Dublin about an hour before race started (had never taken it in training ,so in hindsight prob wasn’t good idea!)n also took imodium x2. Met and chatted to good few in the start line,knew quite a few n my friend had few of her club members aiming for around 3.45 too. With ankle strapped on right foot and big toe bandaged on left foot def wasn’t in best condition entering a race so knew that 3.45 was most likely unrealistic, especially as had done minimal training in 3 weeks and no road running at all, however promised myself I wouldn’t be disappointed if didn’t achieve this. Race was late starting due to toilet queues , was supposed be 8.30 start but think it was about 10min delay. Eventually off we went and atmosphere was great,plenty people cheering along,the 1st few mile were out ,a loop around a small village n back in ,past where we started and across the lower deck of bridge at mile 6,which had massive crowd cheering, we were in a group of 4 at this stage and all found it hard to steady the pace at these areas which had big crowds cheering us,many of which knew one or more of the group.splits at this stage were 8.35; 8.29; 8.31; 8.26; 826; 8.43. . felt ok n the others in group seemed very comfortable. Knew few miles ahead had quite steep inclines but knowing my brother was meeting me around mile 8 with sports drink helped. Had taken a gel at mile 5 with water as planned. Conditions were perfect,very mild but not too hot thankfully. Still feeling comfortable but HR higher than I would have liked around 160. Mile 7,8,9 splits were 8.28; 851; 8.56. didn’t see any portaloos so myself and caroline at this stage went in bushes to pee ( sorry ,more toileting issues to come). Caroline was anxious to catch up with the group as quickly as possible following this ,which we did, knew we would likely pay for it later! Mile 10,11,12,13 were done at 8.37; 8.37; 8.15; 8.44 leaving us crossing the halfway in 1.53,on target more or less . my feet had begun at this stage to really burn n knew blisters would result (soles of feet) my sore toe although still sore hadn’t got worse. Was sipping lucozade sport throughout n had taken gel again at mile 10 n continued to at 5 mile intervals as planned. Mile 14,15,n 16 splits were 8.24; 8.24;n 8.22 , which again had massive crowd support and a club colleague met me there to cheer me on n give me a drink if required. I had given her a bag with everything bar the kitchen sink. I was doing fine other than my feet and didn’t need anything she assured me she’d meet me again at mile 22 n 23 where Inishowen AC were manning a water station. So up a steep incline and across bridge again to where we knew along the limavady road would b difficult as again steep incline, finding it tough now,feet really sore , 2 of other girls in group pushed on a bit , at this stage I badly needed loo n not to pee either!!! Asked a steward but no facilities nearby so had go off course and behind a car down a side street,awful , but at least felt better, resulting in mile 17 coming in at 9.02, rushed to catch up with caroline making mile 19 8.21, here we both were feeling tired and going through a park which was steep, no spectators and appeared to go on forever, up ahead we could see the people climbing which was a bit soul destroying knowing what was ahead, caroline complained of feeling weak at this stage so I suggested we stop and take a sachet of salt which I was carrying in my bag n a drink, resulting in mile 20 been 9.52. this led onto and across the peacebridge back across city side where a massive crowd were gathering and cheering,heard my name called a few times and seen quite a few familiar faces which gave me a boost,making mile 21 8.34. it was at this stage things deteriorated,feet were absolutely killing me and the familiar cramps had returned, with no toilet facilities again had no choice but to find somewhere ,which I did but with minimal privacy ,back out onto path and oh dear cramps again,return to where I had just left,totally mortified!!!! Passing runners averted their eyes thankfully or at least I like to think they did! This resulted in mile 22 coming in at 10.07! club members were in and around mile 23 n all the cheering and words of encouragement helped though id just have loved to have sat down with them for 10 mins to help ease my aching feet which I knew were blistered n cut. Carried on and passed caroline slightly as neither of us in form to keep other company much at this stage,mile 23 done in 8.58, mile 24- 25 was really tough as this incorporated a very steep hill known as fahan street,though its not that long and I had ran it one day weeks before and found it ok,different matter after 24.5 miles ,exhausted and feet killing me,walked a bit of this until my brother came out and touched my arm and said “ come on “ didn’t know he was there so that made me carry on,at that stage didn’t really care about losing few mins,though didn’t feel at any stage I wasn’t going to finish,just wanted it to be over,just a case of keeping going now, knew nice down hill stretch ahead,people were cheering etc so continued ,mile 24,25 and 26, were 9.39, 9.19 and 9.22. passed quite a few runners in the last mile, coming in the last .2 mile speeded up ,don’t know how ,but knowing my sister was there and crowd clapping and cheering definately helped .Crossed line with clock reading 3.53.33 so didn’t know if made 3.52 until got results later that night n happy to see I did,3.52.58. didnt feel the same sense of satisfaction as I did in DCM,maybe because I hurt so much,therefore didn’t enjoy the same, maybe because I had tried for 3.45 and didn’t achieve it, though was happy enough when realised away back my goal was 3.52 anyway and all things considered feel did ok. Was just so pleased was able to do it,ankle was great,wasn’t an issue but feet were bleeding ,toes cut and both soles badly blistered,still very sore ,must be quite deep tissue damage,but will mend. All in all happy enough with a 6 min PB.

Incredible determination there NewRunner. You had a lot to contend with there between the blisters and the toilet breaks.You showed real guts to go through the pain barrier and deal with all that discomfort to make it in under 4 hours. Super stuff, well done,

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Sara2002

Great report new runner. I had a similar problem in Paris to you re needing to rush to a loo but thankfully I did get to a portaloo! That was a great time to come in at after that. Can't believe you took immodium and still had that problem though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭New runner

Thanks guys, Sara have crohns disease which was maybe a factor, have had problems often whilst running, immodium worked in DCM, combination of gels, lucozoade sport, n the high 5 powder maybe???? Was just so conscious of not getting dehydrated n keeping my electrolytes balanced that prob overdone it!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Sara2002

New runner wrote: »
    Thanks guys, Sara have crohns disease which was maybe a factor, have had problems often whilst running, immodium worked in DCM, combination of gels, lucozoade sport, n the high 5 powder maybe???? Was just so conscious of not getting dehydrated n keeping my electrolytes balanced that prob overdone it!
    Ah I see. Gosh it's so flipping difficult some times to get the balance right-especially when the weather is as warm as that. That combination you had does sound like a lot mind. You did great to get through it the way you did, a massive well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,459 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Jeez, New runner, all that and still sub-4. Awesome, especially with all your pre-race injury worries.

Great running - I think you're probably right about the concoction of substances you were ingesting, but serious htfu to get through.

And what a report, no punches pulled!

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭docjewel

New runner,that's some performance considering everything you went through in the last few weeks.

I hope that charity you ran for appreciate your efforts.

Well done again.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭KillianByrne

Well Done New Runner, thats a story for the grandchildren. Most of it anyway... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Runchick

Amazing performance New runner, you really are made of tough stuff :) You should be very proud of yourself for such a gutsy race given all the issues you faced. Sounds like a tough enough course at the best of times and to pull off a PB is wonderful. All the best with the recovery, I really hope the feet recover fully for you. How are the blisters now?

Need some advice please...

18weeks to DCM13 starts at the end of the month. I am currently planning on following P&D 18wk 55mile. A couple of questions for those experienced runners who visit these parts and those experienced with the plan...

1) when using P&D did you use HR to set pace/effort or did you run with Your marathon goal pace in mind and work it out from there?

2) given my current experience / success, am I a bit mad or ahead of myself following P&D for DCM13? Is it a bit beyond me? I just want to follow a plan that will tell me what to do, how fast and when, I'm impressed by the improvements made by those that followed the plan but there were equal successes from those that followed Meno's plan and others.

I think I saw that Meno will be doing a plan here and I also have a runners world plan available to me and the Irish Runner plan that fits exactly into the calendar for DCM.

Thanks in advance for the input & responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Need some advice please...

18weeks to DCM13 starts at the end of the month. I am currently planning on following P&D 18wk 55mile. A couple of questions for those experienced runners who visit these parts and those experienced with the plan...

1) when using P&D did you use HR to set pace/effort or did you run with Your marathon goal pace in mind and work it out from there?

2) given my current experience / success, am I a bit mad or ahead of myself following P&D for DCM13? Is it a bit beyond me? I just want to follow a plan that will tell me what to do, how fast and when, I'm impressed by the improvements made by those that followed the plan but there were equal successes from those that followed Meno's plan and others.

I think I saw that Meno will be doing a plan here and I also have a runners world plan available to me and the Irish Runner plan that fits exactly into the calendar for DCM.

Thanks in advance for the input & responses.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about the P&D plan, in hindsight, it was probably a bit too high mileage for me. I especially found the long mid week runs difficult, it’s after 6:30 by the time I get home from work, so by the time I get changed and get out it could be 7pm and then having to do up to 14 miles, it meant sometimes I wasn’t eating until 9:30-10pm. I probably wouldn’t have felt it so much if it was during the long summer evenings, but through the dark winter and spring nights, it was tough going. I don’t think I ever managed the full 55 miles in a single week of the plan, I think my highest weekly mileage was 52 miles (although there was one week where I did 62 miles in 5 days from Sunday-Thursday)

If I do another marathon, I think I would customise P&D to suit me, I would keep the tempo run and the LSR but cut back on the mid week run. I also felt some of the recovery runs were too long. One aspect of the plan I didn’t like was the fact that the last PMP run was several weeks before the goal race, yet there were V02 sessions right up to the end, even though in the book it says that V02 sessions are of less importance to marathon runners than other distances. I swapped the last couple of V02 sessions for PMP sessions.

Oh, had another though about the plan, even with the high mileage, the longest run was only 20 miles, there were 3 x 20 in the plan, instead I did 1 x 20, 1 x 21 and 1 x 22. I felt the confidence boost of doing 22 miles was great and came right before taper, so I felt I started taper in a positive frame of mind after it.

The above is taken from my log last week, before the marathon. It's hard to know how I feel about it after Monday. I suppose if I were looking at it optimistically, I could say that I got a 9 minute PB under very challenging conditions. If I were being of a more pessimistic mindset I could say that my target was quite soft and I still didn't hit it!

Overall, I stand by what I said last week. There are parts of the plan I thought were very good but I still think I would tweak it slightly to suit me. I would imagine Meno's plan will use some aspects from the P&D plan, but maybe with more emphasis on PMP miles in the last few weeks. I suppose it's hard to recommend a plan to someone without knowing their exact circumstances with regards to work/time etc. So I suppose just take a look at each plan and see which suits best.

Thanks NCMC, that's exactly what I'm looking for - other people's impression of the plan. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

I ran P&D based on my current level of fitness at the time, so based off the most recent race I done (so prob HR option in your case). This is a more realistic way of running it rather than working back of a marathon goal time that you are not sure if it is 100% realistic or not.

Then ran a half marathon 5 weeks before my goal and it was off this I based my marathon target on.

I found P&D great to be honest for the most part and it can be seen by my significant improvement, but that’s not to say that a different plan would have given me the same results. Consistency is the key. I reckon I ran near to 90% of the P&D plan, but no plan is perfect and like ncmc said., I found the V02 sessions so close to the marathon as not that beneficial for the target distance so I changed the last couple to PMP sessions.

Just read back ncmc's comments and more thoughts came to mind. I also went over the suggested 20 mile LSR on my runs. I done a couple of 21 miles and a 22 miler. Definitely recommend doing at least 2 over the 20 mile mark. career_move done a great job here on this aspect for Limerick. I think recovery runs should be no longer than 45 minutes also so I wouldn't pay too much attention to the mile distances for these runs.

I definitely recommend a slightly tweaked version (just replacing the last few v02 with PMP).But be under no illusions it is a big step up from HH and you will be out for 2 hours on some midweek runs so you’d need to be committed and careful at the same time to avoid injury. These long mid-week runs definitely helped me in the long term.

So to cut to the chase i think it’s a very good plan, but I reckon the plan that meno does up will be just as beneficial to you and possibly a little more forgiving . Will be good to get the man himself in on this to see what he thinks…

All the above is my own opinion of course! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Big Logger

Killian, have you looked at the marathon plan in the irish runner? Schedule2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Yeah I was thinking of getting this started soon, at least just to get an idea of how many are interested....

We could start around the start of July which should give us 15/16 weeks, but anyone following a 10k/HM plan up until the end of July would easily be able to join for the last 12 weeks ( I think it is ideal to do a bit of Speedwork before starting a marathon plan).

The plan I think would be no easier or harder than P&D, just a little different in structure. You would have to be comfortable doing 30 mile per week before beginning (by that I mean regularly covering that distance and more- not that you have covered it once or twice before). There will be several 20+ mile runs to do (some easy, some with MP miles included)

I'll be simply giving out 2 sessions a week ( a midweek session and a Long run) and a weekly mileage total which you can make up yourself (there will be some rules here on pace and recovery days to follow). I did a similar thing with C_M for limerick and I think she enjoyed the freedom to make up the other miles as she saw fit so i hope people will enjoy that aspect of the plan. C_M peaked at 60 miles per week, I think that as a minimum you need to be prepared to do 50 miles in peak weeks, running a minumum of 5 days per week.

So with all that in mind; who would like to join this 'DCM training group'? It would be a good idea for me to get an idea of who is interested before starting the plan.
    Just a couple of questions: What is your weekly mileage? What mileage are you prepared to cover in peak weeks? What is your goal?

Cheers in adavnce...

Count me in, sounds absolutely perfect.

Current weekly mileage is back up to 35+ per week. I followed P&D 18/55 for Limerick and did at least 4 50+ mile weeks for that. I love mileage so that's not an issue but definitely need guidance with speedwork. Still think I ran LSRs too fast and session work too slow for Limerick so will focus on changing that. Wouldn't have a problem peaking at 55 or 60 miles a week.

Goal is to get my sub 4 but most importantly to finish strong. Blockic's race report from Cork would be my dream experience :p

I felt the training for Limerick had me ready for sub 4 with perfect conditions but I made unforgettable mistakes and want to use that experience to run a much, much smarter race.

You may train your poor liver for the onslaught after DCM if you go through with this Meno ;)

I'm not doing DCM but if I was I would definitely be following your plan Meno ;)

I'm not doing DCM but if I was I would definitely be following your plan Meno ;)

24 hours in Belfast per chance you crazy woman? :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Runchick wrote: »

You may train your poor liver for the onslaught after DCM if you go through with this Meno ;)

That's what I like to hear :pac: I am in the midst of Beermile training so I hope to be able ;)

I am completely useless with excell, so here is an old fashioned table to get us started!!

User|Current mileage|planned peak mileage|DCM Goal
    Runchick|35+|55-60|sub4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭elPadrino

Runchick|35+|55-60|sub4
    elPadrino|30+|50+|3:30

Yeah, I could definitely use a little bit of guidance heading into this one.
    Cheers Meno!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Runchick|35+|55-60|sub4
    Weetabix|25+|45-55|4:15

Runchick wrote: »
    24 hours in Belfast per chance you crazy woman? :p;)
    Only in a nightmare :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

Hey, wouldn't mind having a look at this plan, I feel I might be a little ahead of the 2013 DCM newbies having done my first this Spring.
    Weetabix wrote: »
    Runchick|35+|55-60|sub4
    Weetabix|25+|45-55|4:15
    Statss |30+|50-60|3:30

Advertisement