Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Roofer Around NCD

Options
  • 03-11-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Can someone recommend me a reliable roofer from NCD? Our house is timer framed and has ventilation areas in the roof. Whether they were badly designed or it's just bad luck when it rains heavily water enters the attic and soaks the insulation and thus we have a lovely stain on the ceiling just outside the bathroom.

Naturally it needs to be sealed up or to keep the water out so if you can recommend anyone I'd much appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 20 grrrrrrrrr

If you havent found somebody already my neighbour had SOS Roofing out today to fix damage to hers and while he was there she mentioned there was a small bit of damage to ours and when he was finished there he came and fixed a gap in ours-for a tenner! he wouldnt accept anymore, very decent fella as we'd have paid him a lot more than that but he refused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

I had SOS out when I had storm damage and would recommend him, nice man, very reasonable price and no problems at all with the work.

Advertisement