Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Rugby Pub?

Options
  • 03-11-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I'm heading to Liverpool for a booze up with a few lads next weekend.
    These boys are all Man U heads and will be stuck in one pub for the villa match at 5.30 on Saturday. Trouble is I'm a rugby nut and am looking forward to the Ireland vs SA game which is also on at 5.30.

Can anyone recommend a good central rugby pub in Liverpool which I could slope off to for 90 min or so?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

no egg chasing in liverpool mate : )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

no egg chasing in liverpool mate : )

Plenty egg chasers according to google

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

Some of the irish bars like Póg Mohónes might have it. Or The Walkabout, it has plenty big screens anyway but whether you'll get volume and all is another question.

If you've time earlier in the day take a scout around a few bars and ask if they'll have it on. Save racing around at kick off time looking for somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

Would say out of the bigger more popular bars the walkabout would be your best bet allright

Advertisement