Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need people to play Halo 4 with

• 03-11-2012 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

sup, so I need a few friends to play Halo 4 with when it comes out
    cause no one I know is really getting it.
    I'm generally alright at playing halo and i'm not a loud-mouthed racist 12 year old who has slept with everyone's mothers.
    So my gamertag is Captain Hman 94 if you want to add me.

PS - I have a mic too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

add halo ireland on facebook, there is a good few of us on there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

I'm generally alright at playing halo and i'm not a loud-mouthed racist 12 year old who has slept with everyone's mothers.

Haha, brilliant, I'm undecided on getting Halo as of yet but if I do I may add you purely on humour alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

thanks everyone appreciate it

VivGrise wrote: »

can you link me the page please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Feel free to add away lads, tag in sig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

VivGrise wrote: »

just sent a friend request there

• Registered Users Posts: 27 wade_barrett

cant wait for halo 4 you fellas can add me for some multiplayer if you like the stark1ller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Just added the FB Page, looking forward to halo 4. Add me if you're up for multiplayer. GT => Slugs91

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Been out of the gaming loop lately lads used to be literally addicted to halo reach had to stop for sake of my sanity, how's halo 4 looking I'll definitely get it if its on a par with reach?

Anyone else be on tomorrow, add my gt Captain Hman 94, i'll accept ur requests

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Irish Elite 2

Been out of the gaming loop lately lads used to be literally addicted to halo reach had to stop for sake of my sanity, how's halo 4 looking I'll definitely get it if its on a par with reach?

I know myself and a group of friends played halo 3 for well over a year then we moved to halo reach which only lasted 2-3 months on and off for the majority of us. Reach just didn't meet our expectations after halo 3. Anyways.. from the gameplay vids on halo 4 it looks savage, so i'll be stuck into it tomorrow when my preorder decides to arrive. GT - UBR Irish Elite

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Moving this to the Xbox forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Got it today anyway, will be on later after the football.

GT-GoodManLads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭murphyaii

iraelite27, see yis later online guys!:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: Moved to Halo forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭maximoose

Gamertag: maxi ni

Will be giving Spartan Ops a bash tonight I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Mines "korvanica"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Foxwaldo

You can add me to a bit out of practice so im not as good as i used to be.
    GT: FOXWALDO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Haven't played Halo in a while but my Gamertag's Deano7788 if you want to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

sup, so I need a few friends to play Halo 4 with when it comes out
    cause no one I know is really getting it.
    So my gamertag is Captain Hman 94 if you want to add me.

PS - I have a mic too

Sounds good. Sign me up.

Gamertag: Boomered

Sent a lot of friend requests, I wish I could play with everyone however as we all know
    there are lots of server issues in Halo 4 at the moment and it is very hard to connect to other people
    hopefully it will be fixed soon, Ill be available to play war games Friday night if anyone is interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Added a good few just there. Will hopefully be on over the weekend for some Slayer Pro & Spartan ops.

I generally wait till I've finished the campaign to let the server connection bugs be ironed out, so i'll probably hit multiplayer sometime this weekend, but I'm a tactical player, into teamwork, plans of attack, etc and i prefer to use a mic and communicate if i can find a team who are into it.

I'm not mega serious about the game, but when i play i enjoy teams who take it fairly seriously and work together as a unit, with specific roles, rather than running around separately like headless chickens. Work together or die alone is my motto.

My gamertag is MackDaddi, the same as my boards name, and my connection is a 30mb fiber optic line, 10ms ping, so connection and stable game hosting is not usually an issue. Send me an invite and a message with "boards.ie halo thread" or something and i'll accept and join games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭maximoose

A little OT but don't think it quite warrants it's own thread.. anyone use the Waypoint app for iOS? Haven't been able to sign in at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

GT is GarethWA. Always miked up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

After adding a number of you just there, hoping to get a good irish team together on a somewhat decent connection. My K/D is suffering from lag issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

Hey

Are ye all looking for Multiplayer buddies mostly (or SpOps) or would anyone be up for a campaign runthrough for the co-op achievements.

Cheers
    Jay

Advertisement