Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need people to play Halo 4 with

Comments

manti452 wrote: »
    Hey

Are ye all looking for Multiplayer buddies mostly (or SpOps) or would anyone be up for a campaign runthrough for the co-op achievements.

Cheers
    Jay

I'd be up for co-op playthroughs, but i'm planning to put time into MP for a bit first. Need to suss out this loadout situation and learn me the maps...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

no bother..

Thanks to those of you who added me. Good games last night to Dwaegon.

Well played in Regicide and CTF!

I'll add some names from this thread tonight. I had a less than brilliant few games last night playing team slayer and big team battle with randomers who didn't understand how to work as a team. It was kind of frustrating, so I'm looking for people to friend up with to travel as a party for my next go. The best fun i've had in Halo 4 was with a bunch of friends using chat and working together.

Anybody interested in playing custom games or forged maps? I haven't forged anything yet, but i'll probably give it a go over the weekend. Usually i can put together quality maps. I had 3 or 4 very decent ones on reach and lots of good ones in H3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭murphyaii

add me :Diraelite27 to your team and i'll see you later tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

I'm on most nights lads, add me if yous want.

GoodManLads.(GT)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Anyone playing tonight ?

Play mostly team slayer games for fun.

GT= buddy holly 36

Have no mic atm

Have been meaning to add people. I'm stuck in flat pack kitchen building hell at the moment, looks like most of the weekend is spoken for with that, but I hope to get online on Sunday/Monday for a decent long session, so i'll add people then and send invites for some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gruaig

Hey add GRU41G also post your gamertags

Gruaig wrote: »
    Hey add GRU41G also post your gamertags
    Will be on another night, just logging off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

Anyone found any good custom maps for games like duck hunt or infection? Stuff like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

is there even a way to browse them ? I cant see anything in the in game browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Anyone up for a play through on co-op?

GT- GoodManLads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

GT - Keno 92

Will be on tomorrow if anyone fancies a few games.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Been distracted by Blops 2 since it came out so not had a chance to get fully into the MP on Halo yet. Should be on it more often from here on out so if anyone wants to add me go on ahead:

<snip>

There is talk of clan support being introduced to the game, would be great to get a boardsies clan on the go if that atually happens.

Servers down for anyone else ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭maximoose

Mickeroo wrote: »
    There is talk of clan support being introduced to the game, would be great to get a boardsies clan on the go if that atually happens.

Interesting.. where did you see this?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

maximoose wrote: »
    Interesting.. where did you see this?

I saw it mentioned on a few sites around the start of November a spokes person for 343 said the following:
    As we mentioned before, we plan to continue consistent and meaningful sustainment updates to improve and enhance player experience.

Social constructs are something we too have missed since Halo 2, and we're looking at interesting ways to improve those experiences in the not-too-distant future. I will be using that expression a lot. Get used to it.

Not too concrete but shows they're thinking about it anyway.

source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/376558/halo-4-may-add-clans-and-theatre-mode-campaign-support/

Sweet, would love to see proper clan matchmaking back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

Picked up a few good maps for flood/duck hunt and other good custom maps/games if anyone's interested add me GarethWA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Sent a load of friend requests there. Have been swamped lately but finally going to be able to put a bit of time into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I should be on tomorrow night if anyone wants a few games.

GT: Outmodedrope

Had a couple of games with maximoose earlier before the footy and hopped into a game of SWAT with patsy fyre there (though I'm not sure if you noticed :D). SWAT is pretty addictive, becoming my favourite game mode, though its hard to beat the straight up fun of big team slayer too.

I love swat, it's just a bit more frantic and games go far quicker - always seems to be bloody complex or haven getting voted for though which is getting annoying.

Had a couple of games with maximoose earlier before the footy and hopped into a game of SWAT with patsy fyre there (though I'm not sure if you noticed :D). SWAT is pretty addictive, becoming my favourite game mode, though its hard to beat the straight up fun of big team slayer too.
    Haha didn't notice but was confused with how I ended up in a party.!

SWAT is brilliant though, I'll be on later on if anyone is on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I generally wait till I've finished the campaign to let the server connection bugs be ironed out, so i'll probably hit multiplayer sometime this weekend, but I'm a tactical player, into teamwork, plans of attack, etc and i prefer to use a mic and communicate if i can find a team who are into it.

I'm not mega serious about the game, but when i play i enjoy teams who take it fairly seriously and work together as a unit, with specific roles, rather than running around separately like headless chickens. Work together or die alone is my motto.

My gamertag is MackDaddi, the same as my boards name, and my connection is a 30mb fiber optic line, 10ms ping, so connection and stable game hosting is not usually an issue. Send me an invite and a message with "boards.ie halo thread" or something and i'll accept and join games.
    Slugs wrote: »
    After adding a number of you just there, hoping to get a good irish team together on a somewhat decent connection. My K/D is suffering from lag issues
    iEnema By Pope. Am on most nights.
    I should be on tomorrow night if anyone wants a few games.

GT: Outmodedrope

If I manage to get on later I'll add ye lads, like MackDaddi I prefer to play with an element of teamwork and coordination so if you're up for some tasty victories add me. Gamertag: Huckcity

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭IIDSIIELMO

Anyone around for a couple of games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Ill be on now for a few hours. GT = deita214

I'm logging on now if anyone is up for a few games of SWAT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭IIDSIIELMO

Cool. My GT is IIDSIIELMO

Advertisement