Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need people to play Halo 4 with

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

IIDSIIELMO wrote: »
    Cool. My GT is IIDSIIELMO
    Why can't I find that?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭IIDSIIELMO

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Why can't I find that?

I forgot there is a space. GT is IIDSII ELMO

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Had a few games last night with Mickeroo. Was off my tree. Sorry :D

Still had fun though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Still had fun though.
    Same as that with idsiielmo, rusty as hell but managed to win a few games, would be nice to get a team of 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Same as that with idsiielmo, rusty as hell but managed to win a few games, would be nice to get a team of 4.

I will be online tonight and soberish this time :pac:
    Just added you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'll be on tonight for a good few games if you want to try and muster a team!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Had a few good games last night with Bolshevikk and deIta214...

Managed to get a party of 7 together as Big team slayer was great craic...

Might be on again tonight if anyones interested.

Have been mad busy lately but I'm planning to be on a bit over the weekend. Friday/Saturday night probably. Would be good to get some team games going with chat if possible.

I seem to be owning people with the pistol more than any other firearm lately. What's that about? It seems really good in this one, nicely balanced, not a lot of recoil, and still quite powerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Have been mad busy lately but I'm planning to be on a bit over the weekend. Friday/Saturday night probably. Would be good to get some team games going with chat if possible.

I seem to be owning people with the pistol more than any other firearm lately. What's that about? It seems really good in this one, nicely balanced, not a lot of recoil, and still quite powerful.

getting shot with the pistol is a pain in the hole , the rate of fire is massive for a precision weapon so it throws people off when you're shooting them.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Still had fun though.

Heh, not at all, was great craic!
    maximoose wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight for a good few games if you want to try and muster a team!
    Korvanica wrote: »
    Had a few good games last night with Bolshevikk and deIta214...

Managed to get a party of 7 together as Big team slayer was great craic...

Might be on again tonight if anyones interested.

Might be late enough when I'm on tonight, but will be on over the weekend too. Would be great to get a big team game going with headsets though would be no harm if a few dont have them either.

Regards pistol, I find its great as a more close quaters orientated back-up to the DMR. The fact you can fire it faster than the rifles helps a lot I think, though it's deadly enough from long range too!

• Advertisement

Korvanica wrote: »
    getting shot with the pistol is a pain in the hole , the rate of fire is massive for a precision weapon so it throws people off when you're shooting them.
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    ..regards pistol, I find its great as a more close quaters orientated back-up to the DMR. The fact you can fire it faster than the rifles helps a lot I think, though it's deadly enough from long range too!

Yeah that's it exactly. Its scary to see your shield disappearing so fast. At the right range, it's deadly. It's amazing for that space that's too far away for the spray from an assault rifle to be any use, but too near for a scoped BR or DMR to be any good because of the limited field of vision. I love to close in on someone while dodging their shots and emptying a clip of the pistol at their face, and then switching to the AR if they're still alive and spraying them with fire for the kill.

If you're fast with your trigger finger and can pull off headshots consistently it's brilliant.

Advertisement