Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada iec work permit application 2013

Options
  • 03-11-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello i am checking the questions On the canada iec application for a work permit Q8 asks have i lived in any other country since i was 18,the answer is yes Australia on a working holiday visa it then asks what was my status there its one of these(a)visitor (b)worker (c)other.can anyone help me??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Where did you find the 2013 form?
    Program hasnt opened yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 James2nd

I know the 2013 hasn't opened yet but I was checking the questions they asked on the 2012 canada iec website

As far as I remember I said worker but it's a few years ago now.
    I wouldnt take the 2012 form as Gospel, they are talking about changes for the 2013 version so could be quite different

To be on the safe side maybe contact the Ozzies
    http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

I have a question in relation to IEC 2013 travel & work visa. As we all know the application consists of two sets of documents that have to be submitted together. The first set of documents are to be reviewed by the International Experience Canada (IEC) section, they haven’t been released yet. But the second set of documents, for the Visa Section to assess your admissibility to Canada and for a work permit, have. So here is my question, document IMM 1295 (application for work permit made outside Canada) has a section that requests 'details of intended work in Canada', I select 'International Experience Canada Program' from pull down tab. Then I'm asked to give details of prospective employer & to attach original offer of employment. Can I answer this question N/A as I am planning to job search when I get there, & given the nature of the visa. :confused:

• Advertisement

archicraft wrote: »
    I have a question in relation to IEC 2013 travel & work visa. As we all know the application consists of two sets of documents that have to be submitted together. The first set of documents are to be reviewed by the International Experience Canada (IEC) section, they haven’t been released yet. But the second set of documents, for the Visa Section to assess your admissibility to Canada and for a work permit, have. So here is my question, document IMM 1295 (application for work permit made outside Canada) has a section that requests 'details of intended work in Canada', I select 'International Experience Canada Program' from pull down tab. Then I'm asked to give details of prospective employer & to attach original offer of employment. Can I answer this question N/A as I am planning to job search when I get there, & given the nature of the visa. :confused:

Yeah yhou should be OK with n\a

I'm sure that for the prospective employer question you have to enter "unknown" it's on the iec website

does it actually specify on the wedsite to enter n/a or "unknown" ?

Under the "important reminders for her visa section" paragraph (i)it says you have to enter unknown

Found it, cheers .So do you reckon we can get cracking on the 2nd set now (admissibility to Canada)?

• Advertisement

I'd wait the questions could be changed for 2013

best to wait then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 steve_13

I have just had an e-mail from BUNAC saying the "IEC 2013 is now open". I don't think this is right as no info on the official IEC website yet .... but we must be getting close!!

What does everyone plan on doing in Canada? Anyone going for a ski season?

Advertisement