Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot accept Microsofts new Terms of Service?

Options
  • 03-11-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Its being a week now and I have still being unable to accept Microsoft's new Tos. It thinks my account is under 18 and therefore asks for my parent account which I have no idea what is.

Anyone know how to find out what parent account was used to create their live ID account?

I've tried on their forums but their customer service is sh*te. They have pritty much told me to f*** off and make a new account which if i do, I will loose all my info on my phone (as i have to reset it if i want to change my email linked to it, its a windows phone) and I will have to change my email address on every account i have it with, not to mention my xbox account will have to be reset!

Anyone else have this problem? Hope I put this in the right forum.

Comments

Advertisement