Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going abroad to work?

Options
  • 03-11-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello
    Im finishing my computing course this year(software system development 3 years). I would like to go aboard instead of getting a job in ireland since i am young and want to travel a bit. My friend is qualified in hair dressing but we are not sure where we could go or how easy it would to get jobs in this type of work. I was thinking like canada but not to sure and are only starting to look stuff up now, might try to go in june 2013 or when ever we get stuff sorted out.
    im would be going mainly to work but also to explore and also would like to enjoy my self also going out and stuff i know the world economic is not in the best state at the moment .

Advertisement