Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boots Christmas event/evening

• 03-11-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I was told that Boots have Christmas events once a month the few months before Christmas - anyone know the next time its on??
    Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

What happens at a Christmas event?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Busi Girl

Special offers, 15% or 20% off everything you buy - a good night to get the Christmas pressies!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

The only event I know of is when they do their points events. There was one this week. It was spend €60 get 1200 points, spend €120 get 2400 points and so on. Not sure when the next is!

Edited to add link to page on boots website: http://www.boots.ie/events.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

It usually says when and where the Christmas events are on in their catalogue but no mention of it there. Hope it's going ahead; there's a few things I have my eye on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

They had one in Cork a few weeks ago, I got an email about it. Apparently it was a drinks and nibbles, discounts, extra points kind of thing from midday to 10pm (wasn't able to attend myself unfortunately). Not sure if it's already been done in other parts of the country.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

The following stores will run evening events on either Thursday 15th November or Friday 16th November:

Thursday 15th November:
    Jervis Shopping Centre, 12pm – 10pm
    Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, 12pm – 11pm
    Shop Street Galway, 12pm – 9pm
    The Pavilions Swords, 12pm – 10pm
    Dundrum Town Centre, 12pm – 10pm

Friday 16th November:
    Half Moon Street Cork, 12pm – 10pm
    Blanchardstown Centre, 12pm – 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

Theres a points event on in Boots Liffey Valley tomorrow (29th Nov) for anyone interested :-) 12quid back when you spend 60 or more :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

Points event also in the Pavillions Swords tomorrow.

Advertisement