Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Market Research

Options
  • 03-11-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all,

i need to do some more market research for my new online venture.
    need to get peoples views on what they want to see on the site etc.

aside from the usual friends of friends opinions via Facebook etc, which I have done, can anyone suggest a way of doing this online using people I dont necessarily know? Are there any companies that offer this service that anyone would recommend, or more preferably is there a free way of doing this online?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Could you start a thread here with a poll on peoples preferences?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

You can use some online survey sites for your market research.

• Site Banned Posts: 26 doccbh

I think the more fundamental question you need to ask is what is the target market for this venture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

doccbh wrote: »
    I think the more fundamental question you need to ask is what is the target market for this venture

Spot on, it is simply impossible to give any useful advice on such a topic without even the most basic information, who are you trying to sell to and what are you selling. All we know is that it is an online venture, that could include any type of service or product business either B2B or consumer!

Cheers

Peter

Advertisement