Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer seeking musicians in MONAGHAN to start covers band

Options
  • 04-11-2012 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey I'm looking to put together a fun lively covers band to gig around the Monaghan/Cavan/Louth area. This would be for pubs/corporate events etc fun lively covers of contemporary/cheesy/cool pop/rock/bluesy songs :rolleyes: I'm a female singer with an extensive range and a desire to make money doing something fun - there's not enough bands about the area!

I'm looking for guitar (bass and lead) drums and keys!!

Pm if interested, pretty please :D

Dee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Maguirearch

Hello I play Guitar and Bass...and perhaps drums...if yer really stuck
    I am near Cavan Town ..Where exactly are u located ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 fluffybyrne

Drummer here in louthe also have a guitarist and keys player

So then can I do bass ??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dee21

hey I'm in Castleblayney at the moment. what kind of music do you normally play?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dee21

hey where abouts in louth are you? Fluffybyrne were ye lot in a band before?

• Advertisement

I play blues rock anything else for cash

Listen If u cant get a band together I could do a two piece with u ...but as i9 say i am happy to play bass either way ...I have plenty of music gear plenty of it

• Registered Users Posts: 46 fluffybyrne

Dee21 wrote: »
    hey where abouts in louth are you? Fluffybyrne were ye lot in a band before?

Just outside drogheda man me and d guitariat jam but I just no dis girl dat does keys send me ur number in mail man

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ThunderBuster

I'm a drummer from Cavan. 32 years old. Playing 20 years. Own gear, transport etc. professional and reliable. Can u pm me details for possible audition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

Hi Dee, I seen you ad looking to start a band. Have you got a band together yet? Am a guitarist in Monaghan also looking to get a band together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Monaghan_Man

Hi Dee,

I'm a guitarist based in Castleblayney. Are you still looking for musicians?

Advertisement