Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going back from Razors to Shavers

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I was using razors(gillette fusion razors) now I am looking for to buy Electric Shavers from Philips or Braun!

Which model of shaver would you recommend for daily shaving?budget between €50-€100 max.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Personally, I have found the quality of Philips to vary a lot over the gigantic range of consumer goods they offer. In particular I've been burned numerous times by Philips rechargable products which no longer hold a charge after a year. Just my personal exeperince, but I now avoid Philips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Looking to get a myself an electric shaver and have been looking online and reading reviews. I've being looking at Philips HS8440 model. Any boardies bought a electric shaver in the last while they'd recommned or not recommend?

Advertisement