Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primo Kilkenny

Options
  • 04-11-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a telephone number or website for this place? Its the newish place near lidl in Kilkenny in the Smithsland Centre . It seems strange in this day and age that a restaurant doesn't have a website?? Have had a look on the web with no success

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Nice little restaurant...was served by an actual real live Italian too :-)

edited to say I found no website or phone number but there is a youtube video! havent been able to watch it all (won't load) so I don't know if they have contact info on there or not... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVgfAzn_b4

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

pueblo wrote: »
    Nice little restaurant...was served by an actual real live Italian too :-)

edited to say I found no website or phone number but there is a youtube video! havent been able to watch it all (won't load) so I don't know if they have contact info on there or not... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAVgfAzn_b4
    Thanks very much, the number is at the end of the (quite cheesy) video. Nice pizzas there anyway. Ate there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I remember looking for their number too. You'd think they would put it in the description of their youtube vid, or on their facebook page!!!!

Nice pizza though.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sunflower3

I have their take away menu and the number is 056 7772000

We have been twice - great pizzas and great value kids menu:)

Advertisement