Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BJJ BELT PROMOTIONS REVOLUTION

• 04-11-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Last week in the seminar with Andy Ryan there was a few Belt promotions.

A massive and well deserved Brown Belt For Mr. Peter Lavery, most of you know Peter, and those that don't , well its safer that way! lol Peter is in my eyes the best teacher, coach and a great friend who has dedicated alot of his time to BJJ Revolution and his team Kyoujin.

Conor Collins from Kyoujin recieving his Purple Belt, which again anyone that knows Conor know that this was well earned!

Also another few from Kyoujin for all their hard work that recieved their Blue Belts, (sorry if Ive left anyone out)

Jamie McNeice
    Mark Walker
    Rachael Lavery

There were two more I just cant remember at the minute!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

well done peter on the promotion and to all your guys.
    you are doing a great job up there .
    i dont think people know how long you are doing bjj,late 90s i think
    cheers andy

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

Your right Andy, the club has been doing BJJ a long long time, 20 year anniversary coming up soon for the club next year! Shows how old Peter is,lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Massive congrats to Peter and the team at Kyoujin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Well done lads, and especially Peter-Brown belt is great achievement..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement