Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liverpool legends hit bray

• 04-11-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/364178713669698/
    liverpool legends robbie fowler and jason mcateer hit the bray royal hotel for one night only of stories interviews and general audience q and a.
    thurs nov 5th a night not to be missed for liverpool fans and ireland fans alike with tales from world cups and english leagues and cups..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

That link didn't work for me. Do you have to buy tickets for this? Can't find any information online about it

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

Bubblefett wrote: »
    That link didn't work for me. Do you have to buy tickets for this? Can't find any information online about it
    Sorry about link will try another mate. but yes to your question tickets are for sale €10-under 16's
    €20 standard adult
    €35 vip ticket.. very ltd. availability left.
    tickets are through hotel or i have a few left.
    wayne 0861992499.

Advertisement