Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile valeting

Options
  • 04-11-2012 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone doing this in east Cork? Someone that understands that Sponges Are Bad? I need someone to wash 2 cars, and clay and wax one of them if the price is right. Too cold for my liking, and one of the cars isn't taxed.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Someone in the city forum asked what's wrong with sponges, but I can't post in there:

Have a look at your car on a sunny day, or with a torch. See the swirling of tiny scratches? That's why sponges are bad. Microfibre cloths or mitts won't cause this. Shinier car!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 stressed27

there is a guy who does mobile valeting all over cork and county, he's excellent and very reasonable - Olivers Mobile Valeting 085 737 5552

Advertisement