Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aoste Pepperoni in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 04-11-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hoping someone may know where to buy Aoste Pepperoni ( either the spicy or hot dry cure salami) in Dublin city centre? My local store has been out of stock for weeks.

Thanks,
    Fm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Anyone help with this? Desperation looming, second best etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

I think I saw it in Tesco in Dundrum today. It was either pepperoni or chorizo, definitely Aoste. I didn't look at it too closely, so cant rememeber exactly what product it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Thanks for that I will try to pop in and check

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

slight tangent, but if you know the plant code for Aoste (in the little round circle) then you can check out unbranded stuff in Lidl/ Aldi or even tesco and see if its the same.

Aoste produce own brand salamis for Real hypermarkets in Germany so its possible they also do the same for other large chains .

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Worems

I found it in Superquinn in Sutton about 3/4 weeks ago. But they've not had it since. There has to be a way to get this stuff, it's great. Did you find any in Dundrum?

• Advertisement
Advertisement