Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P2P blocking

• 04-11-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Have been with magnet for a little over a week, tried using my regular site for a bit of file sharing and found my Utorrent won't work with them (it had worked fine for the past few days). Anyone else with magnet notice they're blocking sites or peer to peer sharing?

Anyone know of a quick and easy way around it if this is the case? (I have peerblock installed but no luck) Some other file sharing sites are working fine but others are giving me the old "this page can not be displayed" message.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

VPN is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

If its legitimate traffic, you unfortunately may have to look for an alternative route, like HTTP, or FTP.

Advertisement