Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Starter fox shoting rifle setup?

• 04-11-2012 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hey guys looking to invest in a setup for fox shoting..lookin for a rifle and scope maybe a hornet i no ammo is dear.but probs would be my best bet as it will be my first rifle..if any of ye guys are selling such a setup or no where theres one at a deacent price pm me or leave a message here thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭staghunter

i know a lad selling 223 remington 700 synthetic, moderated,bipod,hawke scope,and hard case the lot for a thousand euros rifle has nothing done.if your still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭iand220

I've my. 220 swift for sale??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Chesapeake

Give Derek a buzz - 059 9721381

http://www.mccullaghsports.ie/news/rifles/

He has a couple of 204's in stock too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

Mate is selling this Stevens 223 Simmons 3-9x50 scope and mod 850

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I still have mine for sale CZ 527.22 Hornet a great wee fox rifle but not being used, includes scope, Mod, shoulder strap, padded slip and cleaning equipment.
    I bought it new and at the most their only went 100 rounds through it, just dont have the time anymore.
    €400 Gun is as new.

• Advertisement
Advertisement