Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For All You Cowards (Single)

Options
  • 04-11-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWioRULBQ0

Just sharing my single (for all you cowards) on here, gonna be bring out the full album soon, figured i might as well share the single anyhoo. Also i'm looking for bands members to hopefully play it live (bass player, drummer and lead guitarist needed)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

hello, thanks for the link, good metal tune, Good luck with it and look forward to hearing more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

zombiepaw wrote: »
    hello, thanks for the link, good metal tune, Good luck with it and look forward to hearing more :)

No thanks you for listening and enjoying it. I was expecting this reply to be a hate reply lol. I'm glad you liked though, if you have the time would be great if you could share it on but it's totally cool if you can't, again thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

Yeah, got the free mp3 off bandcamp or soundcloud (one of them), I'll pass it around.

zombiepaw wrote: »
    Yeah, got the free mp3 off bandcamp or soundcloud (one of them), I'll pass it around.

That would be awesome :D

bump

• Advertisement

bump

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭few

rgjmce wrote: »
    bump

One more bump and I'll remove my thanks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

One more bump and I'll give an honest opinion.

• Advertisement

sorry lol, fine i won't bump again and something tells me your already gave honest opinion. Someone did in any case :p. I know it's annoying to have this stuff keep popping up and I will stop after this post. I just want people to hear it.

Advertisement