Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for an insulation contractor

Options
  • 04-11-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I'm considering getting the cavity walls on my house pumped, has anyone got any experience of any local contractors (there seem to be quite a few operators in Portlaoise alone)? Any feedback appreciated.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Anyone in Portlaoise/ Laois get this done and care to share their experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Friends of mine used Bowes insulation. The ones who always advertise on the front cover of the Leinster.
    They were very happy with the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Thanks Bicky, they are on my shortlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

Used A Plus a few times, found them good & competitive, they're up in clonminam as well.

Just be sure whoever you get will give you a cert for the new u-value of the wall when completed, it can hold up a grant application.

Advertisement