Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need More Sales, Traffic & Customers? New Startup Going Live Shortly

Options
  • 04-11-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am the co-founder of a new website that is just about to go live. The concept is that people will come together in groups to get themselves a good price and a great offer on the services and products they are interested in.

Then, businesses can sell to these very focused groups. They have the freedom to decide which price they want to offer and how many people they want to offer their deal to. We then communicate the offer to these group members.

In any case, my main reason for posting is not to have a discussion on the topic, as much as to just put it out there for those start-ups and businesses who may be looking to boost their sales, get new customers and get themselves out there. I know there are a lot of new product-focused, online store-type startups out there, and a lot of questions seem to revolve around how they can get more traffic to their sites.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me for further details.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Have had a couple of PMs, looking forward to more.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

What's the name of the website, I'd be interested in check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Zonua wrote: »
    What's the name of the website, I'd be interested in check this out.

Hi Zonua,

Cheers for the post, just sending you a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

What's the name of the website, I'd be interested in check this out also!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Sounds like groupon type set-up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Same, can you PM me some details please.

Advertisement