Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert 2012/2013

Options
  • 04-11-2012 9:51pm
    Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭

So....
    I have been roaming around these few months and have seen only a small amount of JC 2012/2013 users here on boards.ie then they were on the 2011/2012 JC
    So i thought i start again and ask everyone to share their ideas how far have they gone in their studying what subjects are they doing what the predict they will get and do in the JC
    And what subjects have they studied all the JC stuff you know
    Comon Guys do not be afraid :)

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭II 2FAST2C II

Ill start of fore my self i have done

English: Lol for english i am not worried i am planning and hoping to get a D or C the most I find it hard and boring so i have no intentions on studying all i do for english is always to my homework hopefully that will do me some luck

Maths: General regular revising over the Exam Qs.

Science: Chemistry section

History finish all Course

Business: 1st year finished

Geography: 1st year finished

Wood Work: planning to start studying for it in december. What i am going to do to revise for the woodwork jc exam is not study the book or notes i am too lazy and i found woodwork theory soo hard to learn and boring so i will just learn of all the exam qs answers over the past 9 years

Metal Work: Planning to do the same thing as wood work but in addition i will learn of the powerpoints my teacher gave us

German: Not planning to study for it going to do it around 1 week before the pres. just do exam qs learn of letter

Italian: Same as german 1 week before the pres. Just do exam qs and learn of letter and some vocabulary

CSPE: action project planning to start and finish it by monday next week

What i would like to achieve in my JC i pray to GOD as he will

English C/D
    Maths B
    Science A/B
    Geography A/B
    History A/B
    Business A/B
    Woodwork B
    Metal B/C
    German C
    Italian C
    Cspe A/B

oh year guess what our pres start the day we come back from our christmas holidays
    Mad right!!!!!! lol

Advertisement