Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Vuitton Bags Online

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,

I am hoping to buy my girlfriend a Louis Vuitton bag for Christmas - I had a look on the official website and they all look to be outside my price range.

I have seen some outlet stores online which look more reasonable, but realise there are a lot of dodgy fakes sold online. If anyone has bought a LV bag on an online shop before or knows of a reliable site, could you point me in the right direction please?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

jclally wrote: »
    Hello,

I am hoping to buy my girlfriend a Louis Vuitton bag for Christmas - I had a look on the official website and they all look to be outside my price range.

I have seen some outlet stores online which look more reasonable, but realise there are a lot of dodgy fakes sold online. If anyone has bought a LV bag on an online shop before or knows of a reliable site, could you point me in the right direction please?

Cheers

Brown Thomas sell some gorgeous Louis Vuitton bags at fairly reasonable prices. Have you looked in any of their stores?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Prices will not vary, and they don't go on sale. Any site offering a discount will be selling fakes. The only way to guarantee a genuine product is to buy in their Brown Thomas concession or from their official website. Anything else is a waste of money.

Would you consider getting her a LV wallet, purse, belt or smaller handbag, find something that suits your budget? I know I'd rather a smaller genuine piece than a bigger fake!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ashamed i know this but:

http://handbagexchange.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jclally

Thanks everyone for the replies - all good advise

Advertisement