Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Acc Give Away Short Term

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:10pm
    Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭

MOD: This is against XBOX T&C. Edited and locked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This is bad idea. Just give it to one of your friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Very bad idea. By giving someone your XBL account they can lock you out of it and you have no way to get it back. All you can do is ring MS who will tell you tough **** for doing something stupid. Keep your account to yourself.

My account was hacked before but I managed to change my password and email address in time to save it but not before some Yank idiot played NFL, unlocked some chevos and spent around 4,000 msp on NFL DLC and then tried to charge my CC for 4,200 more which thankfully had expired.

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭II 2FAST2C II

Very bad idea. By giving someone your XBL account they can lock you out of it and you have no way to get it back. All you can do is ring MS who will tell you tough **** for doing something stupid. Keep your account to yourself.

My account was hacked before but I managed to change my password and email address in time to save it but not before some Yank idiot played NFL, unlocked some chevos and spent around 4,000 msp on NFL DLC and then tried to charge my CC for 4,200 more which thankfully had expired.

OH i thought they needed to answer some security qs to change password and can they purchase something if i take out my credit card telling micro soft i want the credit card details out of my acc/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

not a good idea. forget about your gamerscore and keep your digital persona, passwords etc to yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I really hope your joking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You're clearly travelling 2fast2c the massive problems you could have if you go through with this. :pac::P

But no, seriously, don't do it. It's not a good idea in the slightest.
    Concentrate on your junior cert studies and forget about anyone babysitting your account. It will still be there when exams are over and you might have a good set of results.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement