Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live problem

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Was gonna post in my OP about this but didn't want to clog up the other thread. Basically, I owe xbox money because my brother was paying XBL monthly through his paypal. I don't have a paypal, nor does he have any money in his paypal. I don't have a credit card to pay off the remaining balance. I have a redeemable code but I can't use it until I pay off the balance. What am I supposed to do!!!!!???? I hate microsoft. Why would I even have an outstanding balance with them? They're idiots.

Anyone know what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Lukebray wrote: »
    Was gonna post in my OP about this but didn't want to clog up the other thread. Basically, I owe xbox money because my brother was paying XBL monthly through his paypal. I don't have a paypal, nor does he have any money in his paypal. I don't have a credit card to pay off the remaining balance. I have a redeemable code but I can't use it until I pay off the balance. What am I supposed to do!!!!!???? I hate microsoft. Why would I even have an outstanding balance with them? They're idiots.

Anyone know what to do?

Something similar happened to the browns I think it's in the week 7 thread along with a number to call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Something similar happened to the browns I think it's in the week 7 thread along with a number to call

Cheers notaly, got the number but xbox live support is currently closed...I'm just gonna leave the league as specsy and join as another gt with my subscription

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

But if you sign up with another gamertag aren't you going to lose your Madden subscription?

Will you have to buy another pass from EA?

mikemac1 wrote: »
    But if you sign up with another gamertag aren't you going to lose your Madden subscription?

Will you have to buy another pass from EA?

Didn't think of that actually. Good job I waited. I'll just have to call the xbox place tomorrow and see if they can sort it out. Can't wait to see how much a phonecall to England is gonna cost me on my mobile! I actually hate Microsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Lukebray wrote: »

Didn't think of that actually. Good job I waited. I'll just have to call the xbox place tomorrow and see if they can sort it out. Can't wait to see how much a phonecall to England is gonna cost me on my mobile! I actually hate Microsoft

Let me know what happens, I know your not around tomorrow and I'm back in work Tuesday so I'll only be around for a small bit in the evening

• Advertisement

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Let me know what happens, I know your not around tomorrow and I'm back in work Tuesday so I'll only be around for a small bit in the evening

yeah I will do man. May be about for a bit tomorrow but not sure yet. Looking for a 48 hour trial I used to have so I may be able to use that. I'll let you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Keep your gamertag

Tell them you don't have a credit card which is actually true and you no longer use paypal.
    They'll put you on hold, talk to the bosses and say "bla bla, Microsoft care about our customers, we will write off the money bla bla"

They will delete the existing payment options off your account, it'll be completely clear

Then you have the xbox ready to go, type in your subscription number and test it. Should work

Then you log back into Madden and lay down a beating :mad:

You have to call them, it's not something you can do in that chat communicator thing they have

I will do this first thing in the morning! The beat down will have to wait until the evening or possibly Tuesday...but it will happen!!! You hear that Notaly? Yeah....

Advertisement