Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window blinds

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

need to buy some wood venetian blinds.living near Mullingar . Any body have experience of suppliers and who would you recomend ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Got mine from Shaw's Drapery in the town centre. They did a good job. One of the Shaw's came to the house to measure and someone else to fit.

That was 12 years ago and they are still working well!

Not sure what Shaw's are like now as it has been so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 paidinanthony

Thanks Paultf. Not sure if the still come out to measure and quote.I will get in contact with them to check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

need to buy some wood venetian blinds.living near Mullingar . Any body have experience of suppliers and who would you recomend ?

Forgot to say - the only other places I can think of are:

Dunnes & Nugents, Lough Sheever Park Ind Estate

or

Harry Corry, Lake Point

Thanks for your help.A friend also recomended Pat Kincaid Blinds but didnt have a number.I will give them all a ring and see how I get on. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Solaris Blinds.
    they'll sort you out.

• Advertisement

Have you bought from them lately and if so did you get any other quotes? I need about 25 windows done so price and quality is important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Have you bought from them lately and if so did you get any other quotes? I need about 25 windows done so price and quality is important.

all jobs are different!
    ring them and get them out to measure and quote

Getting a couple of quotes today thanks.

Got my blinds sorted today.It pays to shop around big difference in prices.
    Thanks to all who replied

Advertisement