Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savoy - new club and venue

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭

so anyone been yet? if so what is it like? has it a better sound system? does it feel like that have spent €3 million on it?

What kind of crowd is it getting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

Reganovski wrote: »

thanks i actually did a search for a thread before starting this one but didn't find that one.. whoops.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I was in there over the bank holiday weekend, was very impressed with the place. It was a bit over crowded but that was to be expected given the weekend it was.

The set up is lovely, I'd go there again.

I also lost my iPhone in there and the staff were able to locate it for me within 10 minutes, I was able to collect it from the cloakroom before I left. I was really impressed by that, in most other places when you lose something you have little to no chance of getting it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Your phone or your iPhone?

Why are most iPhone owners incapable of not being able to refer to their phone as their iPhone?

:D

Advertisement