Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion of Mac monitors?

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i recently purchased two mac cinema hd 23" monitors for very cheap and set them up with my current windows rig. I do video editing and the screens look great the size and resolution is a step up from my current monitor. But im concerned about how they are in terms of quality. I know they are a few years old at this stage but are they still decent monitors to use or am i missing out by not having a more recently made screen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

They cost a lot more but, Apple don't do cheap quality monitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

How much i be looking at to buy two 23" cinema monitors? I paid 200 just wondering if its a good deal. As for the colours they seem fine to me but im wondering how they hold up when using apps like photoshop ect

Advertisement