Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile broadband Laytown/bettystown

Options
  • 04-11-2012 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can you tell me if there are issues with coverage in the above areas?

Any reason why Internet is extremely slow over the last month? Has there been any change? I've been with emobile (broadband only) for over two years and it's been unbelievably slow lately

At the moment I'm connected to my O2 phone hotspot which is much quicker even though O2 don't even hav a mast nearby!

I've been having issues on and off over last six months but this is the worst I've seen it. All I can do is browse sites, even at that it takes ages

Can you check with tech team for any issues again?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Well??

I thought I'd have better luck getting a reply on boards rather than the let's talk forum but obviously not

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

frogstar wrote: »
    Hi

Can you tell me if there are issues with coverage in the above areas?

Any reason why Internet is extremely slow over the last month? Has there been any change? I've been with emobile (broadband only) for over two years and it's been unbelievably slow lately

At the moment I'm connected to my O2 phone hotspot which is much quicker even though O2 don't even hav a mast nearby!

I've been having issues on and off over last six months but this is the worst I've seen it. All I can do is browse sites, even at that it takes ages

Can you check with tech team for any issues again?

Thanks
    frogstar wrote: »
    Well??

I thought I'd have better luck getting a reply on boards rather than the let's talk forum but obviously not

Hi frogstar,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post.

Could you PM your broadband number pin and exact address I will be able get this investigated for you.

Gráinne

Advertisement