Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear piercing in Sligo

Options
  • 04-11-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend where to go to get ear piercing for a ten year old girl?
    I know Claires Acc do it but Id rather someone with good experience?
    Any help appreciated. Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Claires use a Gun technic, which I believe most people who are in to piercings would be against.

The Tattoos parlours do piercings which would use the needle technic compared to the gun, which is as far as I understand is safer in terms of hygine, less tramatic, and little or no risk of damage to the ear cartladge.

Not sure though if the Tattoo parlours would pierce a 10 year old though, even with parental consent.

Have you tried asking on the tattoo and piercing forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I had mine done in Shaws once upon a time, I'm guessing they'd still do them? I'd prefer a jewelers or piercers rather than Claires. I've never had any problems with infection or anything like that, 16 years on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Try fat cat tattoo in market yard they do piercing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Vibe if they do children.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭newwifey

OK, cheers for all the replies will look into the tattoo places as they seem the most professional, whether they will do it for her is another thing ;)
    Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement