Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Essence Twilight Collection?

• 05-11-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when this collection comes out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

saw my local Penneys and Pharmacy had their essence displays changed over this weekend to the Twilight Collection, but not my local Dunnes, so I guess keeps your peepers open as it will coming to a stand near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Thank you for the info! I will call into my local chemist today at lunch, but I am guessing they won't have it yet as they only got the Cherry Blossom collection in mid-September

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

They're in McCabes in Dundrum too

Just as I thought, my chemist doesn't have them in yet, still have the cherry blossom stuff. I'm s ure they'll fly off the shelves too. I'm not even a Twilight fan, I just really like the look of this new collection!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

The nail polishes look divine - well; 3 out of the 4! Keep updating sightings please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

They have it penneys swords!! saw it yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

oh nice! Need to get these as a present for someone. Anyone know are they in mccabes in citywest yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

(Most) Penneys have it since last week. Dunnes may or may not get it. It's slightly complicated, but basically the supplier is the same, but Penneys and Dunnes are under two separate divisions, grocery and non grocery. Pharmacies are non grocery too obviously, so generally Penneys and pharmacies will have the same collection.

This time last year everyone was going mad for the Circus collection, but Dunnes didn't get it. Had me driven mad. Guess which side I work under? ;)

Also, I don't know about Penneys, but Dunnes can't request a particular collection. The hotspot (what the collections are know as) is updated every couple of months by the supplier and a new hotspot is just sent in automatically with the weekly order. I never know in advance what's coming next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got 3 of them today in Penneys in Blanch! Someone nabbed the black one before I got there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

ooooh anyone seen this in Limerick yet? I'm going to town on Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I'll have a look tomorrow in my local Chemists. One had the Snow White collection in (but I didn't know for ages so am Grumpyless and a topper less) but another one that stocks them had the Cherry Blossom for AGES they never stocked the Snow White, so I'd be suspicious re Twilight

Does anyone know if you can order it online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Does anyone know if you can order it online?
    Essensce doesn't have an online shop and I don't know of any website selling it. eBay has a few Essence pieces but I don't know if they have the Twilight collection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Penneys Mary Street have these - the one on O'Connell Street is still stuck in the past :(
    they were at the tills - but i only got dregs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Jesus- $200?! Time to stock up on the entire range and hoof it over to eBay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Unbelieveable! An entire stand is worth around €1000.

Got all four polishes in mccabes citywest :)

I got 3 of the nail varnishes in Doc Morris in the Parkway in Limerick today :)

Good news I got loads of things in my local chemist!

Got the blue and purple nail polish, the two eye pigments and the blush! Going back next week for the rest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

lil'bug wrote: »
    ooooh anyone seen this in Limerick yet? I'm going to town on Saturday

I saw them yesterday in the big pharmacy in Newcastle West, if you live in that neck of the woods?

I picked up the blush in 'Renesmee Red' when in Rome last week. Its perfect shade for winter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I bought the four polishes today :) Makes me happy. I was eyeing up the Renesmee Red lipgloss I must say. A trip back next week for more goodies is in order methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

They had the collection in Pennys in Rathfarnham today. Was pretty unimpressive i must say!

They had the collection in Pennys in Rathfarnham today. Was pretty unimpressive i must say!

What! I think it's lovely!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Love the look of the eyeshadows and some of the nail varnishs! :D

Anyone know if anywhere in Waterford are stocking them yet?

I have played about with some of the things I have bought and would like to tell you what I think. The blush although it looks very red, it doesn't appear like that, it is more of a deep coral (kind of like Benefit Coralista).

The eye pigments are ok, I got the gold one and the purple one. The purple is quite nice though you have to really pack it on to get the colour. The gold is really just transparent but it is really glittery. I haven't quite figured out what other products to put them with.

The nail polishes are just fabulous! I got the blue one and the purple. Didn't bother with the black as I thought it looked unremarkable, and I thought the yellow/gold was a bad colour. But I adore the ones that I got, they apply really well and are reasonably long lasting. The colours are sensational, at least to me.

Can't wait to get the rest of the stuff this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

Was in Pennys on O'Connell St , Dublin & Dunnes in Henry street and they didnt have the twilight collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Ivenus wrote: »
    Was in Pennys on O'Connell St , Dublin & Dunnes in Henry street and they didnt have the twilight collection

Penneys on Mary Street has them up beside the tills if you're still looking, the tills on the right hand side of the shop if you're coming in from the Mary Street entrance, they weren't on the left hand side tills when I was in today

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Getting desperate the polishes still aren't in my penneys, wish I lived in Dublin! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What! I think it's lovely!

The only thing id be remotely interested in is the shimmer powder, and they already had something very similar to that out, i thought the rest was a bit...... meh :o

Funny, the Shimmer Powder is the one I would probably be least interested in! lol

Has anyone tried the goldy coloured lipstick? I am slightly intrigued by this..

I am loving the gold eye shimmer its fabulous.

I am not over enthralled by the nails I've the black one on but it is just a bit meh.

The purple glitter liner is nice but nothing special.

the renesme red lip gloss is lovely, i may have to buy another one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

i got some from the vista chemist in Naas, seem to be noone buying it there anyway!, got the black and purple nail varnish and the gold eye shimmer which i love. good prices but the nail varnish doesnt last long before peeling off., the blush looked scary, must go in again next week and have another look.

Advertisement