Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOLEN GREYHOUND, NORTH TIPPERARY

Options
  • 05-11-2012 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

STOLEN GREYHOUND
    TEMPLEMORE AREA, NORTH TIPPERARY

Someone has come into our backyard and stolen our greyhound Sonia today. We think it may have happened at 1.15pm but it could have happened any time between 10.30am and 1.30pm.

Please share this on your wall and pass the word especially those of you who mix in greyhound circles or live in Tipperary.

She is 4 years old and not worth very much in money terms but she is part of the family. She is very friendly and uniquely marked, being black with white speckles. She is wearing a yellow collar.

We love Sonia very much and are beside ourselves.

Please call me on 087 6288286 if you have any information.

Many thanks in advance....the more publicity this gets the more chance we have that whoever has Sonia will set her free or return her.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Is she registered to Course or Race?

whats her Comp Name if so?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Have a scout out of your Local Travellers camping spot

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Rescue Me

thanks Headshot..we are onto that

Agent Smith her name is Bantiss Sonia..she has won at Thurles, Limerick, Galway and Clonmel. She is a pure pet, a dote.

We are sickened by this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Rescue Me

Good news. We have Sonia back.

She is back in her pen this morning, whether she came back herself or someone has put her back into the pen we are not sure. We are not 100% sure what has happened to be honest. She definitely didn't get out of her own doing, we are wondering if someone was making mischief.

Apart from being slightly lame in her offside hock she is fine - it doesn't look like she had a rough night at all, she is very clean etc, almost as if she was indoors(!)

Anyway all's well that ends well so thank you for putting the message up - i had several phonecalls and messages.

Many thanks
    John

Advertisement