Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marty O'Meara Thread to Glory no bull just PROFIT!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

dicku.png

I mean one like this, showing your days activity?

Why can you not provide one?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭da yung lad murt

liko.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Fair play but for the love of God withdraw that money now. You've done well to get this far but your bankroll management and in particularly chasing your losses is going to see you stung. It's happened to me (albeit at much lower stakes). In the long run you're not going to have continued success with these tactics.

Ok guys here is my next crazy move ,I am putting 3,200euro @ 1.33 on Barcelona to Beat Real Betis which will give me my target .
    The deal is If I win I withdraw the 10,000euro or if I lose I withdraw 6,000euro which wud be my remaining balance either way I am Withdrawing my balance after this bet fingers crossed .

Real Betis vs Barcelona
    Back Barca to win 3,200euro @ 1.33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublin gambler

will ya stay going or is this the end for you my good sir I believe you will lose it all youve no risk strategy ??

• Advertisement

will ya stay going or is this the end for you my good sir I believe you will lose it all youve no risk strategy ??

I am done for now lad ,hopefully I gained a bit of respect as a gambler.I am taking the 10,000euro and running ,its a great feeling to finally give the bookies the fingers:D.
    Besta luck with your thread hope you can do the same :)

Ok guys here is my next crazy move ,I am putting 3,200euro @ 1.33 on Barcelona to Beat Real Betis which will give me my target .
    The deal is If I win I withdraw the 10,000euro or if I lose I withdraw 6,000euro which wud be my remaining balance either way I am Withdrawing my balance after this bet fingers crossed .

Real Betis vs Barcelona
    Back Barca to win 3,200euro @ 1.33

LAST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet WINS returns : +1,056.00

NEW BANK: €10,215.06

tipp.png

I had reached my goal Thank god, It’s a great feeling to know I set a target and reached it,I hope I have gained a bit of respect now in the gambling circles in boards:) .I want to thank all the guys who praised me ,critised me and gave me advice even if I was too thick and stubborn to take the advice on board. I hope this can let all you punters out there know it is possible with a bit of luck and strategy. Finally I can say the bookie today lost ,da yung lad murt out.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

10k Thank you for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Fair play. Great stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

What's happening here lads ?? There were a lot on interesting posts on this in the early hours , and they've all been whiped clear ..... Something smells fishy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

I had reached my goal Thank god, It’s a great feeling to know I set a target and reached it,I hope I have gained a bit of respect now in the gambling circles in boards:) .I want to thank all the guys who praised me ,critised me and gave me advice even if I was too thick and stubborn to take the advice on board. I hope this can let all you punters out there know it is possible with a bit of luck and strategy. Finally I can say the bookie today lost ,da yung lad murt out.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

10k Thank you for that :)

congrats man , delighted for ya
    missed your last bet with barcalona would of lumped what i had left on them
    cash that all in and book a months holiday or something haha ya deserve it man
    hopfully you'll do this again next year, ya made me some major profit :D il probably get limited now on my bolyes account ha but well worth it
    for some reason
    cause your a trollololol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

well done to ya great betting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

ya all the posts been deleted
    for some reason
    What's happening here lads ?? There were a lot on interesting posts on this in the early hours , and they've all been whiped clear ..... Something smells fishy

what Interesting posts? Jaysus this place is full of sceptics.

Well done Murt ya crazy lunatic. Fair play to you!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Well done Murt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Well done great achievement! There was a fine line between losing it all and 10k in the Man City game yesterday, but fair play for cashing out, it's the difference between a winner and a loser to know when to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Fair play, also bloody well done timing the cashout in the City match

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

pithater1 wrote: »
    Fair play, also bloody well done timing the cashout in the City match
    Well done?! The chap was on the verge of losing 6 grand on a silly panic bet and got out of jail with a late City equaliser. At that stage he should have been rushing for the cash out option, thanking his lucky stars while still walking away with a decent profit.

Instead he waited the guts of 5 minutes tempting fate and chancing losing everything again before finally seeing sense and cashing out. Lucky lucky man.

Pighead wrote: »
    Well done?! The chap was on the verge of losing 6 grand on a silly panic bet and got out of jail with a late City equaliser. At that stage he should have been rushing for the cash out option, thanking his lucky stars while still walking away with a decent profit.

Instead he waited the guts of 5 minutes tempting fate and chancing losing everything again before finally seeing sense and cashing out. Lucky lucky man.

Where was the silly panic bet? The lay of United was put on 7 hours before the game started.

Where was the silly panic bet? The lay of United was put on 7 hours before the game started.

It may not have been a panic bet, but it was a stupid bet nevertheless.

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    It may not have been a panic bet, but it was a stupid bet nevertheless.

Based on what? Why was it a stupid bet?

City hadnt lost at home in over 2 years, beaten United twice last season and United's defence has been giving up goals left right and center.

Again I ask why was it a stupid bet?

City hadnt lost at home in over 2 years, beaten United twice last season and United's defence has been giving up goals left right and center.

Because it was a full bank bet. I don't care what the stats said - the fact that he risked 100% of his bank makes it stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

1. It was posted after two losses in a row when the stakes got progressively bigger

2. He staked the entire bank - Chasing cough cough.

3. Derby = Form out the window quite often

4. City were hardly in blistering form themselves - embarrassed in the CL, had only one win in the last 5 prior in all competitions.

5. He staked the entire bank.

6. United beat Liverpool and Chelsea away from home this season already - has seldom enough happened and has shown when the chips are down they show up.

7. United beat City in the Cup there last year, and very possibly would have gotten something in the end of season game were it not for one of Fergie's biggest tactical blunders ever.

8. Yaya Toure is badly out of form.

9. He staked the entire bank.

10. Yes they have given up goals, but City hadn't scored nearly as many at this stage of the season as they had at the same stage last year. Also United are stronger than last year while City didn't build on it with new top drawer signings.

11. He staked the entire bank.

Lads he wasn't doing any bets at all.

ft9 wrote: »

I saw that actually and would be interested to hear from Marty to see if he can prove he is legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

I saw that actually and would be interested to hear from Marty to see if he can prove he is legit.

How do you know? were the screen shots bogus? and how was he rumbled?

I think you know the answer yourself.

Quite sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭itsokay

Do tell ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

itsokay wrote: »
    Do tell ?

Please Do tell? I've read all the posts and don't see where he slipped up, very mysterious.

Advertisement