Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marty O'Meara Thread to Glory no bull just PROFIT!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Quite sad really.

He's been known to this before.

Please Do tell? I've read all the posts and don't see where he slipped up, very mysterious.

All the posts are deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭itsokay

ft9 wrote: »

hardly coughlan back again is it? that man is desperate for attention

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Where was the silly panic bet? The lay of United was put on 7 hours before the game started.
    Delboy has summed it up perfectly. Surely you can see why betting your whole bank on one bet after two losses is foolish and reeks of panicking.

Patience and the ability to take a loss on the chin are vital in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭da yung lad murt

Quite sad really.

Conor you concentrate on your blog and stop trying away profit and not updating your blog cos you cant get it bk and dont be anoying me cos I have proven time and time again I am legit .Do u really think I could edit all those screenshots seriously ...man ur a dreamer ,some screenshots went up one after another do you think I would have tome to edit and edit in that short period seriously!!!...... man dont me downing me cos u cant reached ur goal cos I did.

P.s Dublin gambler is my friend bk home just annoying me and messing why do you think he deleted all this posts cos I told him to .

• Advertisement

Lad ur another dreamer that wouldnt pick his nose so I dont wanna listen to u either ,I have proven time and time again I am legit .

Pighead wrote: »
    Delboy has summed it up perfectly. Surely you can see why betting your whole bank on one bet after two losses is foolish and reeks of panicking.

Patience and the ability to take a loss on the chin are vital in this game.

Lad u and sir delboy say do this, do dat ,do the other well I dont see many people on boards making profit do you or are reaching there goals Like I did.
    You say my betting patterns is dumb well I reached my goal didnt I the proof is in the pudding kid .....FACT.
    All you folks are coming down hard on me and The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman for backing me well me and him are the only two making money or have money made ......another FACT for the begrudgers !!!!!!

jimmywinningmatches.png

Ok this for all the sensible people who liked what I did and wants to see where I made the most profit so here is a screenshot of which sports were most profitable in the last 3 months. Might be doing a new blog in Janurary still undecided, Yung man Murt Officially out now dont care what these dreamer begrudger gamblers post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublin gambler

haha boys I was only messing with ye this yung lad murt is a serious gambler fair play to him 10-000 euros in two months some king

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublin gambler

haha I made it all up boys I made it all up the yung lad murt is a legit and great gambler haha I made serious money by listening to his tips

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Lad u and sir delboy say do this, do dat ,do the other well I dont see many people on boards making profit do you or are reaching there goals Like I did.
    You say my betting patterns is dumb well I reached my goal didnt I the proof is in the pudding kid .....FACT.
    All you folks are coming down hard on me and The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman for backing me well me and him are the only two making money or have money made ......another FACT for the begrudgers !!!!!!

The argument is that you may have made money this once, but the long term sustainability of your tactics is 0.

There is no point pretending to be some sort of betting guru when you disregard the basic fundamentals for long term success.

You reached 1 goal. I guarantee that if you did similar things then in 10 more tries you wouldn't reach the same goal.

I have never said that you weren't legit by the way - I have pointed out just how bad your tactics are and while you did get your goal which is to be respected, undoubtedly, long term you will lose if you follow similar patterns to the one on display in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

listen da yung lad murt well done rnjoy your money forget the rest , everyone else start your own thread .all the best best of luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Jaysus lads the bitterness over someone succeeding is unreal.

@sirdelboy18- The question I asked was why was it a silly bet. Laying United against City wasnt a stupid bet in my mind I can see why anyone would do it. Money management is another matter altogether. I've said it to Murt a few times on this thread that he has put on some completely crazy bets and warned him about going broke doing so.

But he didnt, and he won and fair play to him is all I can say! Hope I can achieve the same success over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Jaysus lads the bitterness over someone succeeding is unreal.

@sirdelboy18- The question I asked was why was it a silly bet. Laying United against City wasnt a stupid bet in my mind I can see why anyone would do it. Money management is another matter altogether. I've said it to Murt a few times on this thread that he has put on some completely crazy bets and warned him about going broke doing so.

But he didnt, and he won and fair play to him is all I can say! Hope I can achieve the same success over time.
    Bitter? Why would anybody in here be bitter. I'm glad he reached his goal and I'm glad he withdrew the money before he blew it all.

We're simply just pointing out that his strategy is completely flawed. In the longterm he'll undoubtedly end up with losses.

I'd compare him to a young lad driving at a hundred miles an hour down some narrow country roads. If he somehow managed to reach his destination without crashing would you honestly pat him on the back and say 'Fair play to you buddy for reaching your destination'?

Pighead would give him a slap around the chops and tell him to slow down and drive with care. Not bitter. Just offering sensible advice.

Pighead wrote: »
    Bitter? Why would anybody in here be bitter. I'm glad he reached his goal and I'm glad he withdrew the money before he blew it all.

We're simply just pointing out that his strategy is completely flawed. In the longterm he'll undoubtedly end up with losses.

I'd compare him to a young lad driving at a hundred miles an hour down some narrow country roads. If he somehow managed to reach his destination without crashing would you honestly pat him on the back and say 'Fair play to you buddy for reaching your destination'?

Pighead would give him a slap around the chops and tell him to slow down and drive with care. Not bitter. Just offering sensible advice.

I'm wonderin the same thing myself, what with the bitterness but ft9 and conorcbs have both claimed that murt was not putting the bets on, despite the screen shots being posted. That to me definitely sounds like some bitterness.

I'm not saying his mad method is for everyone but it certainly was entertaining reading it and watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

I'm wonderin the same thing myself, what with the bitterness but ft9 and conorcbs have both claimed that murt was not putting the bets on, despite the screen shots being posted. That to me definitely sounds like some bitterness.

I am not bitter. I have no reason to be bitter. It's just that there are doubts which have been raised which put doubts in my mind, though I do hope this is legitimate. In one of the deleted posts, the user showed how you can easily fake those Betfair screenshots using Excel or similar.

I do hope it is the case that he did win the money and I have already said fair play to him. It is a great achievement.
    Conor you concentrate on your blog and stop trying away profit and not updating your blog cos you cant get it bk and dont be anoying me

This is irrelevant and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I do love when a poster can engage in logical, sensible and well thought out debate.

I am not bitter. I have no reason to be bitter. It's just that there are doubts which have been raised which put doubts in my mind, though I do hope this is legitimate. In one of the deleted posts, the user showed how you can easily fake those Betfair screenshots using Excel or similar.

I do hope it is the case that he did win the money and I have already said fair play to him. It is a great achievement.

Sorry Conor but both you and ft9,to me anyway, were coming across very negative but I've only been here a while and someone mentioned something about one of these logs being faked before, seemingly, so I get there are bound to be a few doubting thomas'.

Personally I think its great to see someone take a few scheckles off the book merchants. I've also been following your own endeavours going quite well as well you are. A couple of losses shouldnt put a dampner on your progress. Keep fighting the good fight as they say!

That bet he edited to be 1000 euro after it had won, which he caught himself out with by posting a different amount in the screen shot was quickly forgotten.

Lad ur another dreamer that wouldnt pick his nose so I dont wanna listen to u either ,I have proven time and time again I am legit .

Awh Coughlan don't be like that, I've missed you, I thought we were buds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

That bet he edited to be 1000 euro after it had won, which he caught himself out with by posting a different amount in the screen shot was quickly forgotten.

That looked like a genuine typing error to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

That looked like a genuine typing error to me!

I don't think so. It was €100 and he edited to €1,000 after the race before being caught out and changing it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

I don't think so. It was €100 and he edited to €1,000 after the race before being caught out and changing it back.

Oh! i didn't realize that, I thought it went from 1000 to 100, not 100 to 1000 and back to 100, that's a bit suspect alright!
    The way I see it, if he's genuine, the very best of luck to him, if he isn't, why would he bother!

But after that he put up screen shots of every bet. If he was not putting the bets on or altering the screenshots like you are alluding to then why would he NOT have edited that screenshot?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

for the people who think hes a fake , why bother keep going on about it
    even if he didnt actually put bets on himself
    he gave out alot more winners then losers
    he made me some nice big money
    the fact is whether or not he did bets on the bets he picked
    he still posted winning tips/fancys which won and made people money who followed him

i do believe he done the bets
    he posted screenshots several times of different bets
    and honestly their would be no point going along with a thread for this long if he never done a bet
    it would make no sense

congrats man for reaching your goal
    hopefully you'll do it again for next year

spend the money well mate you earned it ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Awh Coughlan don't be like that, I've missed you, I thought we were buds.

a good old coughlan that guy was a riot , completely nuts but funny.he due for relase soon i think.

saiint wrote: »
    for the people who think hes a fake , why bother keep going on about it
    even if he didnt actually put bets on himself
    he gave out alot more winners then losers

he made me some nice big money
    the fact is whether or not he did bets on the bets he picked
    he still posted winning tips/fancys which won and made people money who followed him

i do believe he done the bets
    he posted screenshots several times of different bets
    and honestly their would be no point going along with a thread for this long if he never done a bet
    it would make no sense

congrats man for reaching your goal
    hopefully you'll do it again for next year

spend the money well mate you earned it ! :D

That's exactly it, the fella picks some fantastic bets. Pity he lies about figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Get over it lads. That 1000 was a clear typo, he had never done any of his high stake punts in the thread before that and after he only did it on seriously short-priced certs of football matches, with the obvious exception of the Manc derby. Him betting 1000 on a horse would have been off the wall even by his fairly loose standards.

Move on, and good luck with your own bets, but you just sound a bit sad now the way this one's played out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Get over it lads. That 1000 was a clear typo, he had never done any of his high stake punts in the thread before that and after he only did it on seriously short-priced certs of football matches, with the obvious exception of the Manc derby. Him betting 1000 on a horse would have been off the wall even by his fairly loose standards.

Move on, and good luck with your own bets, but you just sound a bit sad now the way this one's played out.

Yes he had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

He'd bet a grand on a horse had he?

Advertisement