Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I post graphics, please?

Options
  • 05-11-2012 8:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭

I seem to have lost the icon for posting graphics in a thread. I can see the YouTube one, but not the graphics one. Is there a new way to do this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Are you trying to post pictures in AH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

No, Spear, in various of the forums - Cycling and... oh, wait - sorry, you're right, in some cases it's After Hours (I replied to threads and didn't look at what forum they were on). Does it make a difference which forum you're on? Oh! I see it does - I see the graphics icon above this! Hang on till I see if I can insert an image using it:

Ireland.png

Does this mean that some forums (various, or just After Hours?) allow graphics and some don't? I didn't realise this.

This is weird - I replied (and posted a graphic to see if it'd work), and my reply doesn't seem to have come up here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Replies in here are premoderated, and require approval to appear.

Otherwise, your images work fine. Images have been disabled in AH for many years now to prevent abuse.

Ah, didn't realise that. Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement