Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic jam session blues, folk, anything! Dublin15 area

• 05-11-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,
    I will try this forum as I haven't had much success elsewhere.
    I play guitar and harmonica and I am looking for like minded acoustic musicians who would like to meet up every couple of weeks or so for a good auld jam.Nothing too serious, just a relaxed session where anyone can play a song and everyone joins in. I'm thinking guitars, fiddle, banjo, mandolin players, anything really! and the more the merrier!
    I love playing all sorts of genres from the blues to a bit of folk, trad etc.I have a varied taste in music from Blind Boy Fuller, Neil Young, Dylan, Clapton to Crowded House. I wouldn't rule anything out.
    I know a place to jam for a reasonable price if enough people are interested and we can plug in if we want to.

Advertisement