Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good articles on SEO

Options
  • 05-11-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

So the story is my English cousin has an online business and he is working on the SEO at the moment so I gave him a few pointers.

He has 10 websites all selling the same similar products, same layouts everything the same including about 80% of the same content. I've tried telling him about google and their unique content as a major factor in their ranking.

Of course he dosn't believe his backward cousin from the sticks, he is focusing on meta tags and the more pages the better

Does anybody have any good articles that they could point me to in order to show him the error's of his way. I know I should just let him suffer but I'm not that mean ...... Today :)

Thanks

Omega

Comments

Advertisement