Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defog Windows Donegal

Options
  • 05-11-2012 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi guys

Has anyone ever come across this crowd before? I have a few pound to spend as an investment in a business and came across these on done deal looking for agents.

Not even sure if I believe the whole concept of the business but I thought I would seek information before making up my mind
    I contacted them and it took them nearly a week to reply to me, then in their next email said they were looking for an upfront fee of 5 grand which would guarantee me the company logo, training etc.

So obviously I requested more information as to the money side of things as they hadn’t mentioned it in the original ad, heard nothing from them since which leads me to think they are not good business people. If they are this bad before you work for their company, what will they be like if you do actually start work for them. One thing that really grinds my gears is people not having the basic manners to reply to you.

And another thing, if you give money upfront to a business like this, is it not a franchise that you are buying?
    Has anyone anyone information regarding this company?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement