Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They stole my email inbox

Options
  • 05-11-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to get the email inbox back? I just keep getting redirected to a calender. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Have you tried clicking on the tab labeled "Mail"?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I don't have one; I have calendar, address book and options.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

This happens from time to time. The only way to fix it is to call the Computer Centre helpdesk and explain why they should all be fired. Maybe ask them to fix your account too :D

01 708 3830.

This happened to a lad last year who had used his NUIM email as the delivery address for his world cup tickets. Boy was he fretting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

put the email settings into Outlook/Thunderbird/etc while you're waiting for it to be fixed, and then you can download all the mail to your PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

It's been sorted but do you know the server addresses for using the email in Outlook?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

mail.nuim.ie , or (i think) imap.nuim.ie if using the IMAP setting

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

They're having a good old nosey through your emails :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

This happened to me, all I had to do was log out and log back in again to get my e-mail inbox back.

Advertisement